or Connect

Posts by Evilution

Because there are millions of consumers out there who just use their iPhone for calls, texts and browsing. These people don't download a load of apps, have loads of photos and videos, so they don't need a lot of memory. They just want the cheapest upgrade they can get. Remember, you aren't everyone. There are lots of other people with different needs to you so Apple are simply covering the bases,  I don't think your brain works correctly. How is offering a lower capacity...
Ever since Apple opened up the event to non Apple customers I have had issues watching the stream. It takes a few refreshes to start, regularly goes black but keeps the sound so I have to refresh it a load to carry on watching. I normally end up flicking between iMac, iPad and AppleTV just to watch the event. For the previous 2 I have eventually given up and watched it when it was available on repeat.
No one has spoken about Swatch for the last decade, now people are talking about swatch. All publicity is good publicity so they win.
This dude looks like a homeless drunk troll!
No, not the same. No, not the same. The issue isn't with the camera as such, it's the optical image stabilization. The device moves the camera to negate any movement from the person holding it. However, when this isn't working correctly, the OIS unnecessarily moves the camera when it doesn't need to which creates a blurred photo. One of the OIS solenoids (for want of a better word) has the hiccups.
Chrome 46. FORTY SIX! That's a major upgrade every 6 weeks. I don't think so. Chrome 4S maybe.
Not bad for a hobby that hasn't been updated for 3 years. Still kicking with the companies that do this for a living.
The resolutions stated don't make sense.   Original 2048x1536 iPad Plus 2048x2732   So it's portrait mode and a screen ratio of 512:683   2732x2049 would be 4:3 so the iPad Plus height will be the width of a standard iPad.
SIRI was good when it 1st arrived but then Apple did a Blackberry with it and didn't really develop it as fast as they could so other companies have done better since. Even Cortana is more useful!
If mugged, you lose 100% of what you are carrying. Foreigners have always had problems getting into Australia. The UK has had contactless payment for years and it's not rebelling against a new way to pay simply because the banks know it'll eventually reduce fraud which the banks foot the bill for.