or Connect

Posts by Evilution

I would imagine that most rechargeable handheld devices use lithium Ion batteries these days, not standard rechargeable batteries. The Batteriser! Give me a break. That thing's accomplishments are based on lies, nonsense and scientific inaccuracies.https://youtu.be/4iEshd6izgk
 Nerfed - from the company NERF. To fire a safe foam projectile. It's a kids toy, it's hardly violent. From Urban Dictionary.The term "nerfing" comes from the online gaming world of Ultima Online. At one point in the game, the developers reduced the power of swords in melee combat. This resulted in players complaining that it was like they were hitting each other with nerf bats, not swords. From then on, if ever something gets made less worth while than it had been...
No one will complain because none of the middle aged white professional complainers will understand a single word he says.
How can anyone be offended by a flag, it's just a flag. Bloody professional complainers and middle-aged white people worried about actually offending people so get offended on someone else's behalf.
Essentially it is a precursor to being able to order anything you want on Amazon just by talking to Echo.It'll be interesting for the owners when a TV advert comes on for it and the woman in the ad says "Echo, order me a new washing machine" and suddenly, thousands on Americans have a washing machine on order because their Echo heard the TV and thought it was a command.
FFS, you can't "win" a patent unless it's a prize. You are awarded a patent, there is no winning involved.
Not being a teenager, I don't care.
Reading some of these comments, I thought I had accidentally gone over to macrumors. They love negativity and self importance.
I think that's just a high res photo of Mason Verger.
It almost certainly is just made up however, non staff members are unlikely to be able to steal iDevices as they are all locked away.So apart from ram raiders and extremely good thieves, nearly all iDevices stolen from an Apple store must be by staff.