or Connect

Posts by Evilution

"Just one more thing".
I love the fact that some people are disappointed in the next iPad before it even gets announced. Blathering on about how they won't get one because it won't have (insert something they will rarely use) and then say they'll get a (insert an already released disappointment). Here's an idea, wait until its announce first. If you still don't want one, don't buy one. Don't come crying to us when you are disappointed in it.
Maybe it's the screen for the next iPhone as that enormous Galaxy phone was so good and well received that Apple decided to copy and make it a bit bigger.
The leaked picture of the announcement isn't landscape, the bezel is too thick BUT I also don't see aluminium, all I see is black plastic so I think it's being used in portrait but upside down because below the hand is the 3G antenna plastic.
Apple has been using slide to unlock for nearly 5 years. Anyone else think that if you haven't made a copyright claim in 2 years maximum then the claim is invalid?
Lol, someone can't read a digital caliper or indeed, use their brain. 95mm would be 9.5cm thick. 9.5mm is more like it. However, I still have the iPad so the thickness of the iPad 3 won't be an issue.
Greece and Portugal are bankrupt, of course they are buying crap phones. iPhones are only going to be top of the tree in 1st world countries.
Oxymoron if ever I read one.
I don't think they make anything now they are bankrupt. I think that's the reason they are pushing their luck for a payout.
Ha, what a fool. If you waited until Christmas 2012 you'd be able to buy 4 for the price that you paid for 1 in the massive fire sale that RIM will have to have. Not everybody has one, not everybody wants one. Hence the poor sales despite the massive discounts.