or Connect

Posts by Evilution

The first iPhone was unveiled on January 9, 2007. iPhone5.com was registered 13 months later so Apple didn't happen to use a copyrighted name that this guy already owned the domain for, it was the other way around. It was probably just the lowest available number after the word iphone.   The fact that Apple didn't register it would tell me that they aren't going to call it iphone 5. However, it's still a copyrighted name so unless it was registered before the announcement...
Yes, I can see the advertising now.   WAKE UP AND LOOK AT MY RIM.
You can't blame competition for your failings, you can only blame yourself for not being better than the competition.
OK Apple, as quickly as you can. throw this into a super slim 30" iMac and send me the bill.
I'm pretty sure that Apple went for this because of the shorter lead time. I can't imagine the Apple R&D guys all huddled around a touch screen complaining about how thick it is. They'll easily lose more than that by using Gorilla glass 2 on the front and liquidmetal on the back.
Came here to comment but I see it's all been covered It's one of the few things about Apple that we can all hate.
I don't see the point. A bit of software that can throw a few lame filters over the top of a picture sounds like something that Apple could knock up themselves for very little.
30" model please.
It might be faster, cheaper and have a better battery but that's not the whole story and that's the problem with other company's products. It's how it works, the feel of the device and how it ties in with other things. The Ultrabook will run Windows and therefore it'll never trump the air or iPad.
C'mon guys. Nokia, remember? It was a big phone company around the time of the Tamagotchi.