or Connect

Posts by Evilution

One price to rule them all.
Oh what a surprise. A new poster recommends an app over some other app and said poster turns out to be the company that made the app they recommend. Sour grapes!
Which ever codec gets used and is more popular/kills the other, it will have absolutely no bearing on us as users. Both codecs create a higher quality picture with less comparable bit rate. If Google bring out VP9 first, it'll have a good shot of being the main one, however, bringing out VP8 after a standard has been established was never going to work out. The cost of licensing was less than the work required to use a new codec, free or not.
Apple must be really annoyed. They seem to have no problem manufacturing displays for everything else, in countless sizes and DPIs, but as soon as they design something new with a screen inbetween the specs of other screens they make, they have manufacturer issues or yield issues. I mean, c'mon, does anyone really believe this?
Google adds NFC to their phones, tells everyone it's awesome. People (idiots) start saying "iPhone is doomed unless it gets NFC". NFC sucks so hard that even Google stops bothering 2 years later.   In an attempt to replace NFC, it buys a company who built a sharing app for the iPhone.   Tell us again how NFC is awesome.
Um isn't looking at the bigger picture. He is going on the basis that there are a limited number of people buying an iPhone. Whilst that might be true on a single year basis, it is nowhere near the "mobile phone buying population" and 2 yearly contracts means half of the iPhone owners are looking to upgrade to the new phone anyway.   Apple are somewhat limited on other things like Macs and iPads because you aren't getting the newer version FOC so you tend to stick with...
If you have nothing to hide, who cares. The government look at all emails and listen to all telephone calls, they have done for years. They hack into everything without permission because they don't need permission. They have limitless funds and access to the best hackers available and the most powerful computers. They would not need Apple's help.
Still outsells any Samsung phone in any part of the world.It's the 2nd highest selling mobile phone behind the 5S.Call us stupid! Coming from the keyboard warrior who comes to an Apple fan site to try and state his case like a 5 year old. We can also spell the word "rules".Quite the opposite, with a big screen and a pen, the Note 3 looks like a Magna doodle.Also remember that Samsung copied the original iPhone for many years in both look and size so in your mind, they must...
Agreed.I have designed and supplied 5 items and a bunch of drawings and tech specs for a future Boston Dynamics robot, I can't say anything about it but mainly because they wouldn't actually tell me anything.Sad to see great companies get scooped up into a conglomeration just to further a big company. I suspect that Google just want to rape BD for their IP.
With thought provoking and deep lyrics such as:   Who run the world? Girls! Who run the world? Girls! Who run the world? Girls! Who run the world? Girls! Who run this motha? Girls! Who run this motha? Girls! Who run this motha? Girls! Who run this motha? Girls! Who run the world? Girls! Who run the world? Girls! Who run the world? Girls! Who run the world? Girls! Who are we? What we run? The world (who run this motha, yeah) Who are we? What we run? The...