or Connect

Posts by tarfungo

Here's the two words in your post where I stopped reading and where you lost all credibility.
Furthermore - at least in California - if you are audited for any reason, the State Franchise Tax Board will routinely summons your credit card records for the current year, and all applicable prior years, and will then line-by-line analyze your out-of-state purchases against what was claimed on your tax return(s). Any discrepancies will be totaled, taxed appropriately, penalties assessed and late payment interest added to your new tax bill.    This is no joke.  This...
  Agreed...
I'll submit that this 'complaining' over the look of iOS7 is much to do about nothing.  It reminds me of when Facebook (for example) started migrating users to their now familiar Timeline interface.  Folks were starting protests pages and threatening to quit and so on.  Last I checked, Facebook has more users now then they did a few years ago.    People like to thump their chests about change just because they can, but guess what?  After the new iOS comes out, all new...
I'm not sure I follow your 'mess of wires' statement - especially when you offer a picture that compares a desktop to an iMac to illustrate your point?    I have an iMac in my living room that is used for surfing and email primarily that has a single A/C plug and a keyboard / mouse cable that is very clean wire-wise, but I also have a Mac Pro in my music room along with a Pro Tools HDX rig where EVERY port and card slot is being used for something.  As others have stated;...
  More precisely, ANYTHING is an improvement than a BMW - period.
  So glad that Apple was able to help the Police prevent crimes.  That will leave more time for the Police to setup speed traps and visit their local Starbucks cafes for lattes.
  And... a lot of kids, and probably a fair amount of their parents, get their music mp3's from YouTube too instead of iTunes.
My guess is that Apple calibrates screen devices to ward off probable 'calibration-gate' accusations from iHaters and Android trolls.  The general public doesn't care or can't be bothered about screen calibrations as long as the screen is sharp, readable and the overall color isn't too whacked.
How come this article doesn't indicate which finger poppin', hip-hopping hipster or high profile 'now' band these people are waiting in line for?  The MicroSoft store that recently opened across the mall from my local Apple Store had Kelly Clarkson to attract overnight line squatters?   \s