or Connect

Posts by tarfungo

While admittedly not empirical data, I've been querying all of my daughter's finger popping, 20 something, iPhone owning hipster friends that she hangs out with and without exception they 'can't wait' to get iOS7 on their iPhones.   True, they may think something different when that actually happens, but I'm guessing all the doom and gloom purveyors predicting an iOS7 'fail' will soon learn that they are clutching their pocket protectors too tightly. 
  Maybe not as graceful as getting to the top of a text thread, but tapping into a new text message field will bring the thread back to the last text.
Yet another knuckle-headed telco CEO.  Nothing to see here...
Married folks pay MORE taxes?  Last I checked, married folks actually pay LESS in combined taxes compared to individuals filing single with like wages and deductions.
Here's the two words in your post where I stopped reading and where you lost all credibility.
Furthermore - at least in California - if you are audited for any reason, the State Franchise Tax Board will routinely summons your credit card records for the current year, and all applicable prior years, and will then line-by-line analyze your out-of-state purchases against what was claimed on your tax return(s). Any discrepancies will be totaled, taxed appropriately, penalties assessed and late payment interest added to your new tax bill.    This is no joke.  This...
  Agreed...
I'll submit that this 'complaining' over the look of iOS7 is much to do about nothing.  It reminds me of when Facebook (for example) started migrating users to their now familiar Timeline interface.  Folks were starting protests pages and threatening to quit and so on.  Last I checked, Facebook has more users now then they did a few years ago.    People like to thump their chests about change just because they can, but guess what?  After the new iOS comes out, all new...
I'm not sure I follow your 'mess of wires' statement - especially when you offer a picture that compares a desktop to an iMac to illustrate your point?    I have an iMac in my living room that is used for surfing and email primarily that has a single A/C plug and a keyboard / mouse cable that is very clean wire-wise, but I also have a Mac Pro in my music room along with a Pro Tools HDX rig where EVERY port and card slot is being used for something.  As others have stated;...
  More precisely, ANYTHING is an improvement than a BMW - period.