or Connect

Posts by tarfungo

I've been purposely using turn-by-turn while traveling in and around the San Francisco Bay Area since the inception of 'Map-gate' with out ANY issues.  This includes both known, little known and unknown routes.  With only inconsequential deviations from my own 'local knowledge' route preferences, the system has been flawless.  
Wait, I thought Mapgate was purely an Apple fail?  /s  
  Maybe next time you should just wait before buying a new product sight unseen and untested if every little nuance of a product design is uber important to you.  You're being completely ridiculous.  Even fancy expensive new cars don't come from the factory flawless and perfect in every way and this after years of production.  I waited for my iPhone5 and have been using it with no case or protective shield at all.  Looks brand new still.  Can't say if Apple changed...
So, what replaced The Daily that isn't as 'conservative' or, dare I ask?
  You forgot to include the sarcasm tag, right?
I'm so tired of people bitching about who's not paying some made up "pie-in-the-sky" percentage of taxes that they deem appropriate based on no empirical data.  I'm guessing most (US) folks here on this board claim their home mortgages as a tax deduction?  If so, that's a government tax subsidy that NO one is forced to take. Why are you taking that deduction?  How about paying taxes on all of those Internet purchases?  At least in California, you're supposed to claim...
Unfortunately, the Internet (largely) and computer technology has allowed anybody with a computer, some free time and a couple of synapse in their head to call themselves, 'journalists' or 'writers'.  I can't tell you how many of my otherwise brain dead friends think they are full fledged 'writers' because they have a blog and 3 trolls sending them fan email on a regular basis.  It's no different than the hundreds of thousands of wannabe musicians who have a Pro Tool...
What?  Wait, now I'll have to return my Android device and then re-re-re-order another iPhone 5!  \s
"...given the handset's design flaws."   Design flaws?  Quality control is put in place to MEET expectations and / or requirements.  The world has gone mad!  Yeesh!  
This "Apple is a failure" because my specialty item or this or that application peculiarity / defect is 'annoying' crap is getting old.  Here's some news for all of you complainers; if you want the world to be perfect, give it up now.  It ain't going to happen.  Don't buy the latest and greatest tech toy if you are not willing to suffer through the start-up phase of the process.  Any noob tech person knows not to move ahead with any new technology or software before...