or Connect

Posts by Pendergast

Understand the irony, but really, shouldn't MCX be guilty of collusion? Multiple powerful retailers, all banding together to eliminate an industry standard (NFC) so that their proprietary service can be used?Like you said, if Apple was anti-competitive they'd be nailed. Why is Walmart et al exempt? Honest question.
Business Insider lol.
What are you talking about? 64GB on the mini is $499, the same price you would have paid for 32GB last year. Why are you complaining? They didn't eliminate 32GB and jump the price point to $599...
Dumb study is dumb. Where did they correlate the "distraction" with being dangerous? Being mentally distracted doesn't necessarily mean dangerous driving conditions. Maybe missing a turn, or some such. I know when I'm on the phone driving, I don't drive dangerously but have been known to forget where I'm going! I would assume things like eating, etc. that remove ones eyes from the road and hands from the wheel are both more common and more dangerous than being absent...
Forget the message, that's just a poorly done ad.
So people are complaining about free stuff now?
Any word on if the ApplePay built in will work with the 5 series? ApplePay said it was limited to 6 series, but I wonder. Still, pretty pricey for an accessory.
So... disgruntled employees (maybe even a few programmers who felt they were put under unrealistic time constraints) blame "management" for their not being able to finish on time?
 Amazaniac would be better.
 Aren't there numerous third-party solutions? Like even... Google Maps?