or Connect

Posts by Pendergast

It's not an unusual rate either. Places like Downtown Disney charge a similar fee to vendors.
The fact that they named Ballmer et. al. personally in the lawsuit is pretty meaningless, this effort is unlikely to succeed. Corporate shield, and all that. They'd have a steep slope to climb and would have to allege pretty much criminal conduct. And I don't think this is Enron.    Officers get named personally in lawsuits all the time; it doesn't mean it's going to succeed. 
    Aren't we talking modern Apple, i.e. post-iMac?   The issue was whether Apple's famous Mac vs PC ads are different that Samsung's current anti-Apple ads.
You think Google asked for permission?
Naive much?
  Just because the President understands the issues doesn't mean he will ethically follow them; all the OP said was that the President is not ignorant.   People do stuff they know is wrong all the time.
  Obviously, as all ITC decisions are subject to Presidential review.   However, the only reason a veto would take place in this instance is if the President feels that it would have a negative impact on consumers, etc. Which is unlikely. Unless the President wants to remove the only teeth the ITC has.
  FUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUD FUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUD FUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUD FUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUD FUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUD FUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUD FUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUDFUD
  I thought Samsung and Android were the big dogs now, I mean aren't they beating Apple to a pulp in market share?
  Maybe read up on how it actually works, the end photo is only 8MP (or was it 5MP?). However, essentially, it allows you to zoom with lossless resolution, since you start with 41MP.    It's mostly an algorithm thing if I understand it. Seems interesting.