or Connect

Posts by Pendergast

In this case, yes, yes I would.
 Nope, just the phone. I ordered at 2:30am CDT on launch day. EDIT: But thank you for scaring me, I just had to double check.
Mine should be arriving today. Got the tracking info. Much better than the 10/10 delivery I was promised.
 The 5C cases are brilliant, although I would have liked an oblong hole so "iPhone" can be seen, and not just "hon". But other than that... it's truly brilliant how the slight bit of color can be seen on the front, just a sliver of a border.
 I disagree with this, the "Plastic Perfected" case hearkens back to the glory days of the great iPod commercials. It's just so fun. I don't mind two different approaches.  I have yet to see a 5S commercial on TV. Seen a dozen 5C ones.
 I feel the same way, I love the polycarb shell. Feels soooooo much better than other plastic phones, including the 3GS I owned. It feels so... solid. 
Thank you for facilitating my laziness!
Apple didn't announce 4S figures last year. They were probably no higher on launch weekend than any other time in the quarter, so you can likely figure out how many were sold in 3 days. Probably not nearly enough to significantly change the comparison.
The 5C will likely be huge around the holidays and carriers will likely offer deals mid cycle. I think, overtime, the 5C will become the most popular iPhone, as it caters to a wider market. I mean, if you're getting a subsidized smartphone, why wouldn't you pay $99 and get an an iPhone? Or the 4S which is free.
Link? I want to read and then gloat, in that order.