or Connect

Posts by Pendergast

A single company can't invent something like 3G, ugh.
Yes, the iPhone 5 is just a rectangle.
So when you see a beautiful building, you give credit to the steel company? Not the architect? D'okay...And it's a trademark, yes, and the tech behind each variation is patented. And it's sourced from multiple manufacturers.
Is that a static sales rate? Does the launch month not inflate things?How many 5's were sold in its first month?Since Samsung doesn't actually provide official numbers, can we trust them?
By the by, my company actually contracts out work to an Asian manufacturing company. We create the designs, specify the materials, specify the equipment, etc. Pure outsourcing. But apparently the manufacturer does everything. Maybe I can fire my design team.
In your world, I suppose that construction workers are totally invent buildings, and architects have nothing to do with it right?And Apple does have patents on retina displays, and on the software that makes it work (and not just shrink everything down).But whatever. I mean a shill's gotta eat.
5G will be developed by a host of companies, just like any standard.
Wrong, foundries =/= designing, hence why Apple can have its proprietary displays, chips, etc manufactured anywhere. Some manufactures do a better job.
  Isn't it just an import ban? Is Apple still making (and importing) the iPhone 4 or iPad 2?   Nothing against selling any existing stock, if there is any.
  It's a fair question, Mr. Internet lawyer.