or Connect

Posts by Dave K.

I wouldn't say is sucks at it, but there are a few things he left unfinished: http://uxcritique.tumblr.com
It will be interesting to see.  I personally would love to see him join the FireFox group working on the FireFox OS project.  But, I bet he has quite the extensive non-compete contract...
I love the number of negative opinions people have of someone who they never had met.  Scott is a brilliant man who much like Steve Jobs had reported difficulties working with people...  I wouldn't want to write him off as a bum just yet...
It will be interesting to see where Tim decides to take them... The market is over saturate with phones, tablets, and related devices as it is.  I can't imagine Apple continuing their current pricing structure in the future...
I am hoping that Apple will match other prices and still give out the GCs...
Boot in Safe Mode (Hold down shift key at start up).     Once boot, click on Safari.  Should load.   Reboot machine (normal boot) and Safari should work again...
Is BB losing money on these or is Apple giving a kickback to cover the sale?
I sometimes wonder if Apple's iWatch isn't necessarily a dedicated watch but rather a wearable device that happens to serve as a watch...
I really hope it more than just a finger print sensor... The problem with current sensor technology is that it takes time to register a "passing" value. When we were at Disney, they had fingerprint scanners which took 10 seconds to recognize you as being you. Sometimes the process had to be repeated%u2026 Can you imagine having to unlock your ringing phone while you wait for your finger to be registered or losing "in the moment picture" because your phone won%u2019t...
Agreed. This sounds good. Hopefully, in time the inclusion will be free.