or Connect

Posts by Dave K.

This would be awesome.  Let's hope...
The future for this device has been discussed over and over again.   IMO, at best, they would be adding casual gaming capabilities to the device.   At the price points you suggested, there is little reason to think they can sell at those prices.Are you sure?  I'm pretty sure they do.  They had millions and millions of iPad 2 and iPad Mini 1 in backlog inventory.  That is way to this day they sell the iPad Mini 1 with now a old A5 chip.   Excess inventory.  
$129 They will keep the $69 entry level version, create a $129 "pro"version, and maybe, just maybe a Apple designed game controller...
IMO, the whole Apple car thing is really more of the development of their "CarKit" framework and not an actual working car...
 A high-end traditional watch manufactured by craftsman can last for decades and is something that can be cherished.   Will a 2 year old Apple Watch manufactured by overworked Chinese assemblers have the same longevity and lasting appeal?  Today, I would say no.   I'm not convinced that a traditional high-end watch and the Apple Watch are competing in the same space.   I think Apple is trying to create a new Beats-type market for smart watches. I have yet to see this...
20 million units?  That is a fairly large number for a device we know very little about but costs a whole lot of money.
 Thank you for replying.  But dude.  You went off on the deep end with this paragraph...
That is a pretty nice policy...   Do certain European consumers have the ability to return video games, movies, DVD's, and physically boxed software once opened for a full refund?
 Not even remotely accurate.
I don't find it hard to believe at all.  Most IT departments still hate Apple.