or Connect

Posts by Dave K.

Is there an option to manage my apps using the cloud rather than taking up hard drive space? Never understood why the physical apps have to be in my iTunes library taking up disk space when I can manage them in the cloud...
What is deal with a 12" screen?  Why not Retina for both 11" and 13" models.   What am I missing with a 12" model?
I think we see the writing on the wall why Amazon purchased Audible.com and Comixology.com.   I can see similar offering in the future.
It will be interesting to see how this develops.  The idea you can buy software and return it for refund if you don't like it goes against the entire industry...  Why Apple has not yet implemented a "demo" feature within the iOS framework is beyond me.  
LikeJust like all of their Mac product line...  I don't understand why Apple consumer desktop hardware is so overpriced and under-powered.  Their mobile device hardware is price competitive... I never understood this...
All filled up at my local Apple store already... Too bad they don't have more spacing... Maybe next year.
There are a ton of us iPhone 4S users waiting for iPhone 6.
I'm interested in how that is possible to...  
Just out of curiosity, why can I buy Amazon.com products (like Lego or TP) through their iPhone/iPad apps but I can't buy Kindle or ComiXology products?  What is the difference?    
I wouldn't say is sucks at it, but there are a few things he left unfinished: http://uxcritique.tumblr.com