or Connect

Posts by Dave K.

Not even remotely accurate.
I don't find it hard to believe at all.  Most IT departments still hate Apple. 
 Exactly my point.   Put 2 gigs of memory in an iPad Air 1 and I bet real world performance will be similar to an iPad Air 2.  But since you can't it's a moot point.
 I think the iPad Air 1 was much more of an upgrade to the iPad product line than the current Air 2 offering...  We all figured Touch ID was coming.   We all figured it would be thinner (almost always is).  We all figured it would the A8.  We all figured it would be slightly lighter.  Etc.   The batter capacity is lower than Air 1.  Not sure why you think it is such a great update...
If current iPad's are on a sales decline, it won't be too surprising.  Neither the iPad Air 2 or the iPad Mini 3 were very good upgrades.
   Am I the only one who thinks the interface shown was simply a place-holder interface that resembles the current iOS platform.  With a device not even shipping for at least 3+ months, that is a lot of time for the copy cats to hack together a very similar looking interface in that time.    I think the interface shipping on the final product will be considerably different.
Is there an option to manage my apps using the cloud rather than taking up hard drive space? Never understood why the physical apps have to be in my iTunes library taking up disk space when I can manage them in the cloud...
What is deal with a 12" screen?  Why not Retina for both 11" and 13" models.   What am I missing with a 12" model?
I think we see the writing on the wall why Amazon purchased Audible.com and Comixology.com.   I can see similar offering in the future.
It will be interesting to see how this develops.  The idea you can buy software and return it for refund if you don't like it goes against the entire industry...  Why Apple has not yet implemented a "demo" feature within the iOS framework is beyond me.