or Connect

Posts by Sol77

Now that would be "woah" inducing.
 Agreed. It reminds me (just a little, not a lot) of those keyboards that are projected onto surfaces. So...be sure to remember to charge your phone and your watch as well...  No thanks. Tim Cook even commented on the fact that kids aren't really wearing watches these days. I'll believe it when I see it, but I just don't see the utility. The problem it "solves" is me glancing over at my phone which is on my desk while at work, or taking about three seconds to pull it from...
 Out of curiosity (not to challenge you - I honestly don't know), how would they go about this considering the touch versus mouse dichotomy? A cursor on an iOS interface? Completely touch based? I'm intrigued by the latter, though I have reservations about the accuracy of the finger as a pointer when it comes to placing a cursor in a Pages/Word document...it's clumsy. I find that when I have to correct an error on an ipad or iphone, I have to delete the entire word most of...
  Virtually every man I know keeps his back jeans pocket allocated for his wallet. It is actually more bizarre that you would find allocating for a phone to be odd...  The reason a wallet is found in so many men's back pocket is because A) it is needed frequently, and when needed it is needed immediately, and B) it need not be in the front pocket because it is not needed THAT frequently...you want it on you but you don't want to be thinking about it all the time. Why do...
I agree with you.  I think having a home button is an ideal, "high end" solution and they should simply try to make improvements to the mechanical technology as time goes by, or offer support for it if it is indeed a huge problem for so many people.    So many people want "touch" everything, and I don't necessarily see "touch" as an improvement.  What a physical home button allows you to do at a functional level is pass your finger over it or rest it there without having...
  He was just being facetious and breezy.  Not really grounds for drawing conclusions about the education system or implying he is uneducated.
 I think it would be awkward for most people to hold the Mini up to their face for a phone call, but if I were browsing on my ipad, it'd be nice to have the option to touch a button and answer the call over speaker phone rather than getting up for my phone or digging into my pocket.  What's so bad about that?...  Why is facetime a great idea but talking is stupid?  One would talk on the ipad the same way he talks when he's using facetime...holding it in his hands. ...
  I can open any email client from my computer, click attach, open a dropbox folder, and attach anything I've stored.  What is the reason for iCloud not having this functionality?  I can update my documents on google docs on my phone, turn on my computer, click on Drive and it's right there in front of me.  Both dropbox and google docs (whose interface admittedly blows...but it works so I use it for all my work) do this on any device, any computer.  When iCloud does this,...
  ...and Tom Jones for the intro music...