or Connect

Posts by Rothgarr

No blue screens yet with my 5S, but the camera/photos app has locked up a few times to where I have to remove it from memory and reload it...
If and when Apple does comes out with an iWatch it unfortunately won't be a surprise. The watch casing will get leaked, the screen will get leaked, the watchband(s), will get leaked, the internals, the button(s), etc. All leaked. I miss the days of being genuinely surprised...
Too bad someone didn't proofread the flyer before printing it up...
I feel like some analysts predict doom for Apple before a new product launch to artificially deflate the stock price. Then, that product winds up selling very well (above those analysts predictions?). Stock price goes back up. Profit for those that bought low. Does it seem shady to anyone else? Is this an actual pattern? I bought some more shares on Tuesday where I'm hoping to see a jump after this quarter's numbers are released...
But will it blend?
Awesome, I bought the drive. Can always use another Time Machine backup drive...
No, that's the first thing I thought of as well. You just beat me to it!
Can't wait!
Ug, looks like you can't rest your hand on the tablet. Makes sense since it would register as taps or whatever but I have to think that your arms get wicked tired hovering over the tablet...
I predict his salary will diminish...