or Connect

Posts by Rothgarr

Anyone know how to change it so that the Game Center friends list always displays nicknames rather than real names? Most of the people on my list are from a forum I frequent and I don't them by real name but by their nicknames so I can't tell who is who...
So long as they come out with a computer with expansion possibilities to allow me to connect 3 or 4 displays then I'll be happy.
Swiper no swiping!(sorry)
Exactly. There was nothing scientific about that guy's "findings". His whole story could even have been made up.If anything, college students and younger might choose an Android over an iPhone but because you can get a number of Android-based smartphones for under $50 -- that's appealing to a student on a tight budget.
Why don't you give it a shot and let us know if it's hard. ;p Check out the TomTom app, it's REALLY good.Again, the TomTom app does this. It even has an alarm for when it thinks you are speeding too much.
When your phone rings or you get an SMS or Twitter/Facebook update you can see who's calling/preview the message on your Nano if you wear it rather than having to take your phone out of your pocket, backpack, briefcase, purse, etc. I have this LunaTik (http://lunatik.com/lunatik) to wear my Nano like a watch and I can't imagine how much better it would be if the Nano worked like the Sony Ericsson Liveview (http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/prod...?cc=gb&lc=en#a)
I hope they surprise us with an iPod Nano update that includes bluetooth for connectivity with an iPhone...
I still don't understand the "price-gouging" story. It looks like the only place where the price is higher is at Amazon. So people can simply go anywhere else, even straight to Apple if they want, and it ships in 24 hours. So how is there price-gouging and who is it really affecting?
Wow, Apple has "only" over 50 percent of the tablet market? I thought they controlled way more than that.
Why would anyone buy from a "price gouger"? Apple.com has all models of the Macbook Air in stock at the price they should be with free shipping within 24 hours. Am I missing something?