or Connect

Posts by muppetry

But think of the horrible mental images that would torture you and those poor children for the rest of your lives.
Very neat. I currently only need it for one ass (although this thread seems to be spawning a number of potential additions), but worth it just for that.
Or more specifically, in this case, because Christian Conservatives were the architects of this law.
Maybe so. In which case it just goes to show that an idiot can be very popular in certain circles.
Not sure that they are idiots. I think that they are shrewd enough to know what plays well with the unthinking, conservative base of their party but, for some reason, unable to realize that the base is just too small for those views to be held by an electable candidate.
Since you have started talking to yourself in public, now might also be a good time to cut your losses and stop posting nonsense.
As a followup to your previous "no need for personal attacks" comment immediately above, this is, perhaps, a post that you might want to reconsider.
This is close to the crux of the debate. If the baker were asked to make a cake depicting something that he found offensive, whether it be swastikas or gay sex, then there could be reasonable grounds for him to decline. But if he declines to bake a cake just on the basis of the lifestyle of the customer, then that is going to be construed as simple discrimination.
 I agree. It's completely outrageous that upstanding, god-fearing citizens should be forced into gay relationships and same-sex marriage.
I didn't ask what he thought, and I'm not fighting any great evil. Should I take your deflection and lack of response to my question as tacit admission that I'm right?