or Connect

Posts by muppetry

I don't see "Options" in the Finder dock icon menu. What am I missing?
Why write ten words when two will suffice?
Are you arguing that no company that owns a store should be allowed to sell its own goods in that store, because it gives them an unfair pricing advantage?
Non-visible "fluorescent" spectrum? That's a new one.
That doesn't, per se, invalidate the agenda or make him wrong. There are many who would accuse him of negligence if he did not speak out on the issue.
To what purpose, in your opinion, have they been spying on all citizens?
This must be a somewhat complex issue. I have a large library of purchased, ripped from CD and otherwise imported music, and it has survived the transition fully intact on all my devices so far. I wonder what combination of factors causes the problems.
I'm not sure about the accuracy issue - you made the argument against it quite well. Your other point is central to the GW argument though. To summarize, you are questioning whether the current temperature excursion rate (less than a degree over a period of 100 years or so) can reasonably be compared with past temperature excursions that averaged 10 times that increase over several thousand years, but may have contained shorter term more rapid excursions. That question...
I'm neither saying I'm neutral, nor criticizing political bias - I'm just cautioning against stating personal opinion as fact and pointing out that it kills reasonable discussion.
The problem is that it is easy to criticize a leader. A mixture of policy disagreement and picking on individual issues that have been hyped by political opponents can seem like a damning list of failures to one person, and unimportant BS to another, depending on political leaning. If one philosophically disagrees with President Obama then one is inevitably going to regard his presidency as a failure and look for ways to justify that position. An all too common position is...