or Connect

Posts by muppetry

Yes - that's also true.
Partly inevitable - Fox is the only mainstream channel that is overtly right wing, so not surprising that it gets a lot of viewers. But another point that is often overlooked is that its basic news coverage is not that bad, and not the cause of its reputation for spreading nonsense. That's down to its talk shows.
That sums it up quite well. Any religious rights supporters care to try to dismantle that analogy?
Not sure how to take that. I was being trolled, and called it out.
My non-response to what? And, since you clearly didn't answer my question, what was there for me to acknowledge? You do realize, I assume, that there is an expectation that what you write should make at least some sense.
 It's certainly a good thing that conservatives are not offended by gay marriage. That would really create problems.
But think of the horrible mental images that would torture you and those poor children for the rest of your lives.
Very neat. I currently only need it for one ass (although this thread seems to be spawning a number of potential additions), but worth it just for that.
Or more specifically, in this case, because Christian Conservatives were the architects of this law.
Maybe so. In which case it just goes to show that an idiot can be very popular in certain circles.