or Connect

Posts by muppetry

Which results?
It's interesting that it only seems to be non-gays who espouse the view that it is a choice to be gay. I wonder how many of them were themselves conflicted and made a choice not to be, and then assumed that everyone else must have followed the same pattern.
I'm guessing that's a reference to post #4, now at +65.
Good luck trying to buy healthcare directly from the providers. The insurance companies all have nice little deals that allow them to settle your medical bills for a fraction of the billed amounts, but as an individual you are responsible for the full, and comically high, charges.
Free markets work well for many aspects of the economy, but have a nearly fatal flaw for healthcare insurance in the absence of regulatory intervention. The insurance business, in general, works by charging according to risk, and if one is seeking insurance cover for situations arising from personal choice (expensive property, high-risk activities etc.), then it is not unreasonable to expect to pay high premiums. Applied to healthcare, however, that unfortunately penalizes...
I guess if you can't argue successfully that the current situation is bad because the "woeful law", then floating vague, dire warnings about what you "believe" will happen in a couple of years is worth a try.
Oh what the hell - one last comment then, though I have to conclude that you are being disingenuous - you cannot be that obtuse. "Never been achieved across a population", not "never been achieved by an individual".
 28 was the previous record apparently... #1.  Quote: Originally Posted by ds423ce    (A lot of crying, whining, and... by GTR in Samsung argues Apple injunction bid meant to 'create fear and uncertainty' for carriers, retailers(28 Reputation)#2.  Quote: Originally Posted by randallking  AppleInsider, I would have... by CogitoDexter in Apple, Inc. asks Arizona governor to veto state gay discrimination bill(26 Reputation)#3.  There's no way anyone that gives a shit about...
Sorry - I don't have the time or energy to devote to the futile task of teaching reason. Pigs, singing etc.
 And the only way to guarantee abstinence is....? Right - never been achieved, because it denies a basic, powerful human instinct. So your proposal is both impracticable and onerous to those to whom you seek to deny the behavior. Do you think there were fewer unplanned children before contraception and abortion were available? Luckily there are now other options, even if your religious dogma seeks to discount and criminalize them. And now I will follow my own advice and...