or Connect

Posts by muppetry

Note, however, that you can create symbolic links (not aliases) to any directories on any drive on your system and place that link in your Dropbox directory (avoiding directories that include the DB directory in their heirarchy of course). DB will then include the contents of those directories as if they were in the DB directory.
Actually that is not the logical conclusion unless you choose to disbelieve the bit about needing reasonable cause to obtain a court order.
It's not quite that simple though, because encryption of information is not entirely analogous to securing physical items by locking them where they cannot be accessed. Encryption amounts to obfuscation - more analogous to hiding such items where they cannot be found, and there have been many ways to do both of those long before iOS.
Right, but how much adults spend on watches was a side note - the issue here is teens, and I would agree that it is unlikely that a large proportion of them would see that as $350 well spent, especially if the focus is health and fitness which is probably not a cool or important subject in that demographic.
Actually it links to post #112.
That question has been posed repeatedly, and gone totally unanswered by the benders. It's like it doesn't exist.
I did wonder if that was the case, but then why does it work on my iPad, albeit with a different swipe direction.
No - not on either device.
Does not appear to work on my 5. Swiping right takes me back to the previous (updates) screen. Works on my iPad, but requires swiping left.
Fair enough. As I said, privacy and security is always good but, at least for me, not significant enough to pay extra for on a public forum. The chance that someone intercepts my LAN traffic and figures out that I'm posting on AI doesn't bother me very much.