or Connect

Posts by MacTac

Back before form meant more than function.
My reply is off topic but I don't believe that for a minute. Otherwise the gap between a couple of Apple's desktop computers wouldn't exist.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Apple-...s&mod=pf-taxes
Apple, please make a Mac that is about the size of that RAID system. Perfect size for a Mac between the Mini and the Pro.
Sounds like they didn't do their homework. Is Apple caring too little for the professional? Consumerism is great because you can sell lots of stuff but it sure seems to mess up lots of good things.
And I'd rather give my money to Apple then to any PC maker. but I still want a Mac between the Mini and the Mac Pro. I want Apple to make some money selling me a headless mid range Mac.
You don't have teenage daughters do you? It is amazing how many times they will watch movies over and over.
Apple has to try to maximize savings. It's not like Apple has $70 billion sitting around or anything. Oh, wait. Does anyone think Apple will drop the price 3%?
Exactly. We want a mid sized headless Mac that offers some internal expansion so that it can be customized to our needs or desires. That's the whole point. We feel that Apple is putting limitations on the Mac consumer. We can't all afford $2500 to have a computer that offers the ability to be customized. I freely admit that if the money wasn't an issue I would buy a Mac Pro. Not because I need everything it offers but because it is the only Mac that offers me the chance to...
They could spend a little bit of it developing a XMac. Just a suggestion.