or Connect

Posts by MacTac

If Apple is no longer worried about cannibalization then I have just one question.   Where's my XMac?"
Yes, obviously everyone's needs exactly match yours. I guess you fit the big brother role in the 1984 commercial. Everyone is the same and everyone gets the same computer.
Make a decent mid range desktop Mac and I'll be all over an iPad for the rare mobile needs I might have. I'll never chunk down money for a laptop since I I don't have real need for mobility. But I need a good desktop and I want it to be from Apple.
Corbomite not Carbomite.   If you're going to be a nerdy geek at least get it right.
And when a desktop computer (not an all in one) is the product you really want all the wizz-bang of the other Apple products, while hearing and seeing nothing regarding desktops does not make one want to rush out and buy those other Apple products. At least it doesn't for me.
Same here. But I'm not springing for an iPad until Apple comes out with the desktop that meets my needs.
Perhaps people buy pickups and SUVs because cars no longer have the features they like. Like a full size spare. Like windshields that aren't slanted so much you can't reach and clean the bottom of the glass inside. Like roominess. There are lots of reasons other than the road surface as to why people don't buy cars.
Horrible. I'll probably read news on Macrumors and come here for the forums.  
I had a similar idea for a mid range desktop Mac. One or two docks on top for charging iPods and iPhones. My family is constantly charging their phones all over the house and leaving the charger plugged in. And of course they can't remember where they last used it so they can't find it. I also thought it would be nice to have built in speakers that could be used by the docked devices even if the computer isn't turned on.
Now if only Apple would understand this.