or Connect

Posts by MacTac

Junkyard states it very well. Apple seems a little bi polar. Design great looking personal computers. But totally ignores that user that needs some expansion. So then we have to clutter up that great looking Mac with cables and external drives. Why did Apple spend the money making them look good? Yes I could buy a Mac Pro but I don't need that much computer. What's wrong with an easy to open mid range desktop with some expansion?   I have used Macs for 20 years. I do not...
The stores are crowded because people come in and play on the computers. What Apple needs is to make their stores like McDonald's. Have the "Playland" separate from the part of the store where buyers are.
  Like a factory trained or Apple employee is incapable of making an error.
  It is a mid range desktop computer. It isn't supposed to be anything remarkable. We just want one that isn't an all in one. One that is easy to open and has internal expansion room. Right now Apple has two offerings. The mini which can't even accommodate an optical drive for those of us that still use one or the Mac Pro which is simply overkill for many in size, price and capability. As Wizard said, that is a huge gulf between products.
    Happens to be my birthday. Come on Apple!
Look. Two hard drives and an optical drive, all internal. How simple was that Apple?
I won't go that far but I sure wish there was something without a screen between the mini and the Pro. A cube with iMac parts would work for me.
Let's cover the US with inefficient wind turbines to run all the inefficient wireless chargers. Utopia!
Except some of us aren't about to buy any iPhones or iPads until Apple has a computer we want to spend money on.
I would gladly pay $1500 for that kind of a Mac.