or Connect

Posts by Henriok

There's been talk of hooks in Quartz for distributed graphics, similar to X Windows. This could lead to slim Mac-clients for one (lots of RAM, a graphics card and .. well.. nothing more), but also remote desktop like WinXP. It the talk is true it will be a more powerful model than WinXPs 'cause you can choose to run apps locally or remote transparently at the same time, just like X Windows.
Firstly.. I really don't see the point of citing an entire post just to add an agreement to it.. Really.. just scroll up a bit and everyone can read the oridinal posting.. That said.. back to the topic. Worst case scenario: Steve Jobs takes the stage announcing that Apple is out of business.. sells the lot to Corel for a nickel, and donates every Mac left to Iraq and North Corea.. What would I do? I'd morgage my house and buy every Mac I can lay my hands on! That's what...
You guys really disappoint me. The first time THIS was done was when Steve and Steve built The Apple I! What's new? Built in drives.. plastic case.. Gee.. That's innovative!