or Connect

Posts by WardC

The Samsung Galaxy Gear was a flop....the Google Glass is going to be a flop, if it's not already....but, the iWatch is bound to be something like we have never seen before or imagined for a wearable computer. I predict Apple's entry will blow us away, and set a new standard for the industry. Apple is taking their time and not entering the field until they have just what they want, and what they know the consumer will oooh and ahhh over...and millions will purchase. So,...
Yes I agree with this. I love Nintendo's titles, but I have not owned a Nintendo console since the Super Nintendo. Not even a mobile console since the Game Boy!
People have been waiting for Nintendo to port the Mario series as sell as Zelda to the iOS for a long time. But since Nintendo sells their proprietary Nintendo DS systems for playing these titles specifically, they are not allowing this to happen. They are keeping the Mario ecosystem, a closed one, and only playable on Nintendo branded hardware or consoles.
I know for a fact that Nintendo could make a windfall profit by porting their Mario and Zelda titles over to the iOS platform...no doubt. HUGE demand for this!!
PAYMENT IS DUE IMMEDIATELY, SAMSUNG!
Really wishing I had bought about 1000 shares in 1997 when the stock was around $13.00. Now I'd be rich!   Well, I do own 5 shares at the moment. Bought them around $327
This is good news!! I personally detest the squared off design and the sharp edges. This will be a nice change (if it is true)
I will tell you, I would pay a reasonable amount, say $49.99 to buy and own the app for the iPad. But no way am I paying $99/year for some subscription service just to run this thing on my iPad. No thank you M$
NO, They are not "giving" the full-functioning App away....if you want to *CREATE* any document with the program, you have to subscribe to their $99/year service, which will probably keep re-billing you until you cancel. Thing is a total rip-off. It's not free.
This monitor is only useful if all you want to do on your Mac Pro is run FinalCutPro X. The resolution and lack of scaling in Mac OS X for the 4K resolution make all other apps and the Mac UI elements tiny and for the most part unusable because they are so small. This is like running something 175% more resolution than a 27" Cinema Display at Native Resolution, and trying to operate the Mac OS X running at this resolution. At the 4K resolution, you would need a 40" display...