or Connect

Posts by williamh

The newer iPads are better, but I don't feel compelled to upgrade from my iPad 2. I don't see that as a problem for Apple. For that product, the upgrade cycle is just longer.
That's amusing, but I guess you were sick during the lessons on reading comprehension.   Try it again:  Weed says credit cards dominate Apple Pay and account for 86 percent of all cards linked to the service.   All cards linked to the service is "100%" of cards linked to the service.  Weed says 86% of the cards linked to the service are credit cards.  That would leave 14% that are some other kind of card.   Weed says debit cards come in second with a 49 percent share.....
I don't think that's what the author meant, and not what they wrote.  In any case, those percentages would be unrealistic, wouldn't they?
Actually, no.  You yourself could have all the cards registered with Apple Pay and the percentages of credit, debit, and prepaid cards would still add up to 100%.It doesn't make any sense to "account for" 157% of all cards.  Unless a single card can be more than one type of card: credit, debit, or prepaid. I don't think that's the case.
86% + 49% + 22% > 100%
I'll take one.
I'm not a MSFT fanboy, but the store at Montgomery Mall in Bethesda, MD always seems pretty busy (as does the Apple Store in the same mall.)  The X-Box kiosks in the mall usually have a crowd watching kids play some dancing game - not bad.
According to the article, they will sell the watch for "roughly the same price." Unless it is roughly cheaper, why on earth would anyone buy from Sprint?
If 100mb ethernet isn't fast enough, 100mb internet service obviously won't be either.  Actually, my limited research indicates that 15mb is enough to stream 4k, so that ethernet port do it.