or Connect

Posts by Freshmaker

Looks beautiful IMO.  Not sure if I'll buy one, but I'm definitely intrigued.  Looks a lot better than I was anticipating.
Man you sure do love to generalize and make assumptions
"Wish we could say more"...hmm.  Sounds to me like Apple is making a microphone! 
Yeah, because people are just itching to tap their monitors constantly at work.  Brilliant
Very much love the idea of HealthKit.  I REALLY hope Apple gets this right (and I think they will) - it will revolutionize healthcare.
Now you can turn your iPad into a Surface!  Heh. 
Only a few blocks away?!?  WOAH!!!  That's like....territory infringement or something.  The Apple Crips are not going to like that!
Why would they do this a week before Apple's event?  Doesn't make any sense.  They'll be news for a few days and then quickly forgotten once Apple has their launch.  If anything they should launch AFTER Apple - like 2 weeks after once the news has calmed down some.
The prevailing theory here is that "if it's not Apple it's crap."  It's amusing to see folks here shocked that some schools prefer Chromebooks.  They're half the price and apparently do what the schools need.  I love my iPad, but pounding out a research paper on it would be a huge PITA.  Forcing schools to spend $40 on a BT keyboard (or $79 for the Apple version) is not a good idea because it's more money that they don't have.
Boggles the mind, doesn't it?  Unsubstantiated rumors on an unannounced product push back a made-up launch date and reduce a wild-guess number of sales.  Oy.