or Connect

Posts by Freshmaker

It will be interesting to see how long they can afford to keep offering promotions like this. While great for the consumer, the company is going to lose money hand over fist(they've had negative EPS 4 of the last 5 quarters). They're still living off of the breakup fee they got from AT&T I think...
Agreed. If they get their phones early, who cares? It's only arbitrary dates established by Apple. Congrats to those that get theirs Monday or Tuesday
Very witty - I like it
You didn't answer my question, but I'll answer yours. I have a lot of music stored on my phone, so I'd like as much free space as possible. I buy 5 or 6 songs off of iTunes each week, and that adds up over time. I don't use iTunes Match in order to keep my data usage low. Some Apple apps I like a lot. Some I just don't need, and it would be nice to have the ability to uninstall them just like any regular app.
Can you provide one good reason why you should be forced to have apps on your phone you don't intend to use?
You shouldn't have said anything, Tim. Perfect time to buy back a bunch of stock.
Come on AI, the pricing is right there on Apple's website.  38mm + band start out at $1100, and go up to $1500. If they made the double loop on the 42mm I'd buy it in a heartbeat.  Looks amazing
Looks really slick! These are going to sell like hotcakes IMO. Kinda funny to think about all of the people laughing at MSFT charging $100 for their keyboard, then Apple goes and charges $169 for one.
Well congratu-effing-lations you're one of the 10%ers he referenced in his post.  The data is the data, and you can't argue it.
This looks really cool. I had a best buy gift card lying around from last Christmas so I went ahead and ordered one. Can't wait! Planning on chasing the cats with it