or Connect

Posts by Freshmaker

I'm not a fan of Samsung at all, but one cool thing you can do with the Edge phones is plug them into an Occulus Rift. The phone is the display for the headset. A buddy of mine got the headset a few weeks ago - it's pretty badass. Hopefully that functionality will come to iPhone at some point.
I know this isn't ideal for everyone, but I use the apple Bluetooth keyboard as my remote. Works great, especially when searching for stuff on Netflix
 Valar Morgulis?
He's just saying that MC is already forcing retailers to upgrade their hardware, which will makes the road much easier for Apple since they don't have to do that. Apple can write all the code they want, but if the merchants don't play ball there's not much they can do.
 Nuts to you with your details and context /s
 They can in no way, shape or form go private. They're a $700B+ company, and simply cannot afford it. It's not like they can just flip a switch and hop off the market. They should absolutely use this opportunity to buy back shares, however. It's absurd that the stock has gone down so much after such a great quarter. It's a good use of cash, and will save them lots of money in the long run.On an unrelated side note, I really wish there was a cost-effective way for...
Man, I can't imagine how long the line is going to be at that store on iPhone launch day
You have made TallestSkil very unhappy
Yes, but why?  Apple gives sales volumes for every other major product that they sell.  Why is the Watch any different?  You'd think that if the numbers were impressive they'd be shouting from the rooftops about it.  While I don't doubt that they've far surpassed every other smartwatch out there combined, obviously they aren't so high that they're worth reporting.
Microsoft? Not that they've "fallen to the wayside," but they're definitely off their peak valuation by a good bit.Not that i expect AAPL to go down at all, but $185 is pretty aggressive. It's not going to just keep going up into perpetuity. 150 - 160 is much more realistic.