or Connect

Posts by Freshmaker

Maybe, but I doubt that Apple would want their employees using MS products when they have their own in-house software available (Pages, Numbers, etc.). I know you can save files as a Word doc in Pages, though I'm not sure if it can specifically do .docx though.
"Warning, your iPhone may explode while charging. Please charge responsibly and unplug it when it's done."
I swear some of you guys crack me up. The reason MS is doing this is because they'll be coming out with Win8 tablets and they don't want employees supporting the competition. Do you honestly thing there are folks using Office in Cupertino? I'll give ya a hint. There aren't.
I keep thinking it's a good time to sell mine, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I mean, there's gotta be a correction at some point, right? Right? It's been on an incredible run this year.
They said 3M sold, so I would think that pre-orders were included in that number. Wow, just wow. Go Apple go!
Ehh...what do you think they're going to do then?
Well, it is up 25% YTD. Not as impressive as AAPL's 44%, but still.
Yeah, I'm sure that'd be pretty easy. Obviously Apple is not offering a very good deal here. It'd only be worth it to someone who doesn't wanna fiddle with eBay/Craigslist.
People still use AIM? GoogleTalk all the way.
Thank goodness. Now I can actually use PhotoStream.