or Connect

Posts by Freshmaker

This should be a fun thread.
Ok this made me LOL.  Fantastic post.
No, I didn't intend to imply that.  I've been to a few sites where the Android fans are much worse.  I would certainly expect folks that frequent this site to be extremely pro-Apple, it's just the "if you don't use Apple products you're a moron" mentality that I occasionally see that annoys me.  I don't get why being pro-something has to mean you're also anti-something else.  I like iOS and Android both...both have come up with some really good ideas.  And I agree with...
I know.  That's the kind of Apple fan that irritates me to no end.  I agree that iOS is superior to Android, but Android is just fine.  I had a Droid before I switched, and frankly I loved it.  The navigation rocked and the widgets were nice.  The customizability was also nice - liked having a button on the screen to enable/disable bluetooth and other wireless connections.  Might not seem like much, but going through the various Settings menus are annoying by comparison....
Yeah, that's it exactly.  Everything just works beautifully together.  Apple's done a marvelous job syncing all of their hardware together.  I have an Apple router, Apple TV, iPhone and Macbook Pro and they just...work.  You can definitely tell the quality.  Had an iPad 2 until I was an idiot and left it on an airplane.  :(   I probably won't buy another MBP because I really like having an optical drive.  My MBP currently has one and runs great, so no need to upgrade for...
Just downloaded it - seems pretty slick so far.  Very quick.  I like Safari fine, but Chrome is a good bit faster.  Kinda surprised Apple even approved it, but, hey I'll take it!  My iPhone 4S just got a lot better.
  I bought that thermostat about a year ago, and I love it so far.  They've upgraded the iOS app several times since then, and it's much better than what they show in the article.  I'm not sure how much it's knocked off my energy bill as I bought it when I bought my condo, but I only pay $60 a month for electricity (leaving the temp at 72) so it can't be doing that poorly.   I do like the Nest though.  Like others, I question the price a bit ($149 or $199 seems more...
LOL!   That's a uh...very good point :)
I saw that episode.  Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
All depends on the price.  At worst case it's the same price as a MBA.  At best it's around iPad2 pricing.  There's no way they'll see even 1/3 of Apple's sales - they're way too late to the party for that.  IF it runs well, and IF you can throw Office on it, I can see it doing pretty well in the enterprise space and easily becoming the #2 tablet out there.