or Connect

Posts by benanderson89

THOSE SPECS. That case... Uhm... Yes... That case. I will say, they pretty much kicked everyone's ideas of what the new one will look like right out the door. A single central cooling unit inside a cylinder is actually quite brilliant. But eww, that case.
Other than the last one (which is possibly just the new desktop wallpaper) is pretty much what I was thinking.   Everything else is very airy and light. Plus, the "7" in the banner is also multicoloured in the same hues as the rounded square icons. I think that has pretty much given away what iOS 7 will look like from a style choice point of view.   At least, I hope it is. I quite like it!
The best way to check where an email is from is to check its headers.   Double click a message in Mail to open it in its own window, then select View > Message > All Headers. There will usually be something in there that doesn't match up correctly. For example - the return address wont match the sender address, or it will have a point of origin which doesn't match the sender address. We had a mail supposedly from one of our suppliers at work - but upon checking the...
Anything "Hardcore" gaming always looks like someone sneezed whilst holding a pen. I mean Jesus... Being that type of gaming device, its probably going to have shit-tonnes of LEDs adorning it as well.
BREAKING NEWS! The next generationg thing will have a better thing!
And Apple's motto was (is?) Think Different. So they've taken the word "Think" from IBM and made it different by adorning it in the Apple Rainbow stripes.   Thats the most likely (and basic) angle they were going for with that Poster, I think.
Machines running hot does affect reliability - but Apple machines are consistantly some of the most reliable on the market; so much for your "they make them hot so they break" theory. The problem is that you don't seem to understand the requirements of Professional IT equipment: Apple clearly state that the MacPro is a workstation and not a consumer oriented desktop computer, therefore meaning it will cator to workstation users. Workstation users want power,...
(text cut out because WALL-O-TEXT!) What you have proposed here is quite possibly one of the dumbest things ever for a professional workstation machine.   You've removed the second processor, crippling the machine in the high-end market, you've removed the PCIe slots, meaning it can no longer be upgraded with extra expansions boards, you're removed a drive bay leaving only three (making almost all RAID configurations useless if three drives are employed) and you've...
*GASP* This (hopefully) means I can shove a Radeon 7XXX series card in my 2012 MacPro and reap all the nerdy delights a high powered graphics card brings! I have the 6-core Uni Processor model and that CPU is on par performance wise with the current 6-core E5-XXXX Sandy Bridge processors (albeit running at a higher clock frequency), so its by no means slow. A 7XXX series graphics card would be the cherry on top.   Why the hell would you do that? Why would you have it all...
I hate it when people go "Windows Computers are incredible% less than the equivalent iMac". Stop looking at the Gigahertz and look at the computer as a complete package.   An equivalent monitor to the 21" iMac costs around $300~$400. The equivalent of the 27" iMac's monitor is around $800+! Don't forget the USB Bluetooth, the PCI Express Wireless Card, the Infrared Remote Control Sensor, the 20watt speakers with Sub Woofer, bluetooth keyboard, multi-touch bluetooth mouse,...