or Connect
AppleInsider › Products › Mac › MacBook Pro › 13-inch MacBook Pro › 13.3-inch Apple MacBook Pro MD314LL/A (Late 2011) › 13.3-inch Apple MacBook Pro MD314LL/A (Late 2011) Reviews

13.3-inch Apple MacBook Pro MD314LL/A (Late 2011) Reviews

Ron Meyers

The Mac has some shocking features

Posted

Pros: Perfect pratical size. Keyboard is great feel, touch pad works.

Cons: electrial unstable

I have had 13" Mac's since the first one. I'vd had the "White's" (W's)and the Aluminum(A's). I love the feel of the A's vs the W's from a production aspect of getting something done. The keyboard is much better and the look and feel is more appealing.  My partner and I had Whites in China for  2yrs. Overseas the big issue is environmental conditions. The W's held up, unlike the A's. Here's the flaw. The moisture creates mold. We opened a W's and to our amazement it was moss green and mold black but still working. The keyboards wore out from our poundings... enter the new A's. Within a year... it was a shut down do to mold build up inside. We had problems with the power adapter...
(read more)
AppleInsider › Products › Mac › MacBook Pro › 13-inch MacBook Pro › 13.3-inch Apple MacBook Pro MD314LL/A (Late 2011) › 13.3-inch Apple MacBook Pro MD314LL/A (Late 2011) Reviews