or Connect
AppleInsider › Products › Applications › Aperture 3 › Reviews › bcbcbroderick's Review

aperture 3

A Review On: Aperture 3

Aperture 3

Rated # 3 in Applications
See all 1 reviews
Recent Pricing:
Review Details:
Value
Performance
bcbcbroderick
Posted · 992 Views · 6 Comments

Pros: is cool apples version of photoshop

Cons: dosent have all the elements of photoshop yet

This is a nice to have program. I have heard about and seen this program being used before its like photoshop, it lets you do things like edit photos, add effects to photos such as black and white etc, edit videos and more. Its a cool program for those into photography and editing and making photos look good and nice and rich, or those editing videos and for those who don't like the comes with mac iPhoto much this program is compatible with most cameras and has updates often to assure it is and is good for those with professional cameras. 

6 Comments:

Bcbcbroderick aperture is nothing like photoshop. Aperture's editing functions are very basic limited really to what you could do in camera simple exposure adjustment, white balance, and minimal image adjustment. Photoshop is an image manipulation program, allowing effects, layers and extensive image changes. Aperture is a photo storage program, photoshop an image changing program. Look at the menus in photoshop (or if you don't have it get gimp), and you will see the difference.
Aperture is an organizing tool with basic adjustments. Reading about it in other forums you'll find many photographers use it about 90% of the time and go on to photoshop only for further manipulation and serious retouching. It also excels at Slideshows. You can download it from the App Store.
I use Aperture with Pixelmator, Aperture has better photo adjustments than Photoshop. Pixelmator has most of the tools I use Photoshop for, layers, removing a background, adding cool filters. I still use Photoshop for some times I can't do with those two, but I have no plans to upgrade Photoshop any more.
...and with latest version of Pixelmator there's CMYK?
Lemon Bon Bon.
Can anyone do anything about BBcbcborderick annoying "reviews"?
"This is a nice to have review-copy-paste. I have heard that a cousin of a sister of the donkey that lives in a barn next to my aunt's husband's business writes reviews as bad. It's a cool way to spam the right-side bar on AppleInsider with the phrase 'This is a nice to have whatever' and is good for those with a quarter of their screen pixel-dead."
$89.99 on Amazon??? MAP $79.99
AppleInsider › Products › Applications › Aperture 3 › Reviews › bcbcbroderick's Review