Best iPad jokes here!

Posted:
in iPad edited January 2014

Lighten up, at Cupertino's expense!

Post your best iPad jokes for others to share and remember a rule of marketing is, even bad advertising is advertising! Especially when it's free!

A clever trick or a naming blunder? Who cares? Lets have some fun!

No party poopers please, just jokes!

Quote:

“The new iPad from Apple — can set you up with fast uploading without all that water bloating,”

- from MadTV

Quote:

“Apple iPad: Actually PULLS moisture away from you!”

Quote:

“Attention Early Adopters! Hold out for Apple iPad 2.0 ... it comes with ‘wings’ ”

Quote:

“Apple iPad: Sounds like a sanitary napkin, looks like Andre the Giant's iPhone. Just sayin' ...”

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    thought it was hillarious when SJ said in his presentation that the only thing about netbooks is that they are cheap whilst casually ignoring the fact that they are a zillion times more versatile,productive and powerful than his oversized ipod touch he was selling...people in glasshouses really shouldn't throw stones ;-)
  • Reply 2 of 6
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bluefox9er View Post

thought it was hillarious when SJ said in his presentation that the only thing about netbooks is that they are cheap whilst casually ignoring the fact that they are a zillion times more versatile,productive and powerful than his oversized ipod touch he was selling...people in glasshouses really shouldn't throw stones ;-)

That sure is a hilarious iPad joke. Good one. Kill me.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    mactrippermactripper Posts: 1,328member
    and they keep flowing...

Quote:

A girls asks: "In the meantime, we have a couple of questions about the iPad:"

1. Is there some kind of alternative tablet I can use in case I have to go swimming?

2. How will it stand up to other tablets if I pour a test tube full of blue water on it?

3. Will the 16-, 32- and 64-gig varieties be referred to as "light," "regular," and "super"?

4. Sometimes I leave food in my laptop bag. Can you make one that makes it smell like a light, spring rain?

5. I'm a cheerleader. Is it possible that the tablet could come flying out in the middle of a routine?

6. Can I still wear white pants? Will it make them look bulky?

7. Will my boyfriend be able to go to the Apple Store and buy it for me without being embarrassed?

8. If I pelted a shy girl with latent telekinetic powers with iPads, wouldn't she die?

9. If I have sex when I'm using the iPad, do I have to lay down a towel?

• Reply 4 of 6
    here's some more!

Quote:

Will it come in a (Red) product version?

Quote:

So what are Bostonians going to say when they go into an Apple store wanting an iPod?

• Reply 5 of 6
    and one more set

Quote:

lady_justice: Did the prototype come with a belt?

Lymed: Does the Period Tracker app come free?

fauxfruit: If I order this, will my boyfriend and I have to worry if it comes late?

andBegorrah: If you and your friends all buy one, will they sync up?

boston_nj: Meh. I'll wait until they come out with the iDivaCup

morninggloria: Don't wear white jeans while using an iPad, and especially don't use an iPad in front of your crush. You're a teen magazine embarrassing moment waiting to happen.

ms negative the easy-going unicorn: someone needs to make a 'mysterious blue liquid stain on white' wallpaper for this.

LilSpitfire: Later in the year they will be releasing the companion tablet pen, the Ipon.

Vesuvius At Home: But what if the cute boys see me shopping for one? What if my dad has to take me??

NellMood: It's so beautiful when an electronics company finally becomes a woman...

Cinnamoncanuck: @NellMood: Aunt Flo will be so happy! Reply

soykatrina: Eh, I prefer the CVS brand. A few bucks less but does the same thing...

vlvtjones: So will iffy Wifi coverage be called iSpotting?

morninggloria: Can I get a scented iPad for when my data feels not-so-fresh?

Mary McCarthyite: Everyone, just try to Stay(free) calm and Poise(d). It's Always nice to see a new product on the market. I Depend on Apple to come up with great ideas. Maybe we're taking this out of Kotex.

Lymed: Somebody give the iPad a Red Bull, because it ain't no good without wings.

andBegorrah: Are you there, God? It's me, Marketing.

NellMood: iPads are for 8th graders. I'm waiting for the iTampon, because I prefer to do all my interneting from inside my vagina

• Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox View Post

That sure is a hilarious iPad joke. Good one. Kill me.

i'd shoot you twice if i could... ;-)