Mobile Me package ready for installing

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    mydomydo Posts: 1,888member
    Wow it installed great and doesn't do anything yet.

Da da da da da ... I'm lovin' it.
  • Reply 2 of 9
    and thus .mac is currently down at 4:16 am eastern time on 10 July 2008......good stuff....its coming!
  • Reply 3 of 9
    hah and now quicktime 7.7 is out 10 minutes later...good stuff
  • Reply 4 of 9
    I still don't have any of this in my Software Update.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    Where's the MobileMe updater gone? I downloaded it to my iMac but can't get it for my Macbook.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mpw_amherst View Post

Where's the MobileMe updater gone? I downloaded it to my iMac but can't get it for my Macbook.

And now the 1.1 update appears in my iMac Software Update but not on Software Update for the Macbook Air. What's going on?
  • Reply 7 of 9
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    I'm not seeing the update either, but sometimes they roll these things out in a staggered manner, and with the problems they had yesterday, that might not be such a bad idea.

[edit] I just went to my .Mac account info in system preferences, and the update popped up for me.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    kenaustuskenaustus Posts: 924member
    I've updated my iMac, but Mail is now blank. Does anyone know how long it will take for the MobileMe servers to catch up and bring my Mail on the iMac back to normal?

I'm getting prompted to upgrade my PB, but will wait until I know what is going on with the Mail syncing! Hopefully within a few days the servers will be able to catch up. I can see them being hit hard with the new iPhone out.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    xoraxaxxoraxax Posts: 9member
    If you don't have the MobileMe update yet, go into your .Mac page in System Preferences. Click the Account Details button. In my case, that caused a ".Mac is now MobileMe" window to appear. After that, I had the update in Software Update.