1) The reason to buy a phone, as you’ve stated many times, is to make calls. Something that is impossible to do on AT&T, as you’ve also stated many times.
As you have stated (ad nauseum), AT&T will fix their 3G network with an eventual overhaul. All networks have dropped calls. CDMA is not coming to the iPhone accrding to you.
2) The Video is only VGA and the CMOS and lens is worse than some Nokia phones from 2007. We know this because you told us how great those cameras were and how Apple could have added video at any time they wanted.
stated the truith-that Apple could have added video at any time - and they could have. Now that time has arrived and it is very decent video. You got me confused with somebody else. I know you find it hard to believe that there may actually be more than one negative posting from another poster on here.
3) The video is only possible because of the new speed so to say that video is better than the speed is silly.
People are already complaing about the speed of Safari compared to the 3G.. No one has complained about the video
4) Regardless of your recent lip service about the Touch and the new iPhone you have stated many, many times (ad nauseam) that a glass covered display is bad because it’s creates too much glare. Surely you haven’t forgotten, “people who like glossy displays are ignorant!”
That is not my quote- perhaps you have it confused me someone you may think is my alias.
Again glossy applies to a large
screen as in an iMac or cinema display.
5) If you want a good portable video camera buy that for a few hundred dollars instead of paying thousands for a decent phone video camera "that can’t even make calls because AT&T sucks."
I already own an excellent 16:9 Sony video camera. Again it's like a weight scale - the plusses have overpowered the minuses (AT&T). Now is the time for me to buy.