or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Palin's Sailin'

Palin's Sailin' - Page 5

post #161 of 594
I caught you in my web of sarcasm. I was mocking the pervasive argument in this thread that those who mock and deride Sarah Palin are naught by a pack of misogynists.
proud resident of a failed state
post #162 of 594
Oh, I getcha. (dfiler goes and gets his sarcasometer recalibrated)

With all the other nonsense floating about, I thought you were 100% serious!
post #163 of 594
Palin: My whining is different than Hillary Clinton’s.

Alternative headline: Compete Fucking Moron Can't Keep Mouth Shut; Subset Of Republicans Ejaculate On Themselves Because They Are Just As Stupid As She Is

Quote:
What I said was, it doesn’t do her or anybody else any good to whine about the criticism. And that’s why I’m trying to make it clear that the criticism, I invite that. But freedom of speech and that invitation to constructively criticize a public servant is a lot different than the allowance to lie, to continually falsely accuse a public servant when they have proven over and over again that they have not done what the accuser is saying they did. It doesn’t cost them a dime to continue to accuse. That’s a whole different situation. But that’s why when I talk about the political potshots that I take or my family takes, we can handle that. I can handle that. I expect it. But there has to be opportunity provided for truth to get out there, and truth isn’t getting out there when the political game that’s being played right now is going to continue, and it is.

The Democrats have a secret truth-blocker technology that they have deployed across the nation. Also, there is no method to get a written message posted and accessible to billions of readers without any media filters at all. If only someone could invent some kind of interconnected network of text-displaying machines so that this woman could get the truth out!

Summary: Sarah Palin has poor self-control and that is why it is so fun to mock her and laugh at her when she thrusts herself constantly into the spotlight. And she is dumb.
post #164 of 594
WOW

Quote:
In the 2008 election, we took sides, straight and simple, particularly with regard to the vice presidential race. I don't know that we played a decisive role in that campaign, and I'm not saying the better side lost. What I am saying is that we simply didn't hold Joe Biden to the same standard as Sarah Palin, and for me, the real loser in this sordid tale is my chosen profession.

and...

Quote:
From the beginning, and for the ensuing 10 months, the coverage of this governor consisted of a steamy stew of cultural elitism and partisanship. The overt sexism of some male commentators wasn't countered, as one might have expected, by their female counterparts. Women columnists turned on Sarah Palin rather quickly. A plain-speaking, moose-hunting, Bible-thumping, pro-life, self-described "hockey mom" with five children and movie star looks with only a passing interest in foreign policy -- that wasn't the woman journalism's reigning feminists had envisioned for the glass ceiling-breaking role of First Female President (or Vice President). Hillary Rodham Clinton was more like what they had in mind – and Sarah, well, she was the un-Hillary.

Finally the whopper of whoppers....

Quote:
Sen. Biden, however, was in a place by himself when it came to bogus claims, absurd contentions, and flights of rhetorical fancy. He threw out several assertions that were so preposterous that – had Palin made them – they would have prompted immediate calls for McCain to dump her from the ticket.

The good senator from Delaware warmed up slowly, erroneously claiming that McCain voted with Obama on a budget resolution, and asserting wrongly that Obama wanted to return to the Reagan-era marginal income tax rates. He also embarked on an appallingly wrongheaded monologue about the constitutional history of the vice presidency. But when the talk turned to national security, presumably Biden's purported area of expertise, he went completely off the grid.

• "John McCain voted against a Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty that every Republican has supported," Biden stated. (Actually, in a 1999 vote in Congress, McCain sided with 50 other Republicans to kill the treaty. Only four joined the Democrats.)

• "Pakistan already has deployed nuclear weapons," Biden said. "Pakistan's weapons can already hit Israel and the Mediterranean." (Pakistan has no known intercontinental missiles. The range of its weapons is thought to be 1,000 miles – halfway to Israel.)

• "When we kicked -- along with France -- we kicked Hezbollah out of Lebanon, I said and Barack said, 'Move NATO forces in there. Fill the vacuum, because if you don't...Hezbollah will control it.'" Biden recalled. "Now what's happened? Hezbollah is a legitimate part of the government in the country immediately to the north of Israel." (Except that the U.S. never kicked Hezbollah out of Lebanon or anywhere else. They've been entrenched in Lebanon since 1982. Actually, Hezbollah, insofar as it was responsible for the 1983 suicide bombing at the Marine barracks that killed 241 U.S. servicemen, kicked America out of Lebanon, not the other way around.)

• "The president...insisted on elections on the West Bank, when I said, and others said, and Barack Obama said, 'Big mistake. Hamas will win. You'll legitimize them.' What happened? Hamas won," Biden said. (Only the last two words of Biden's strange soliloquy are true. The rest are false. For one thing, Fatah controls the West Bank. Biden was thinking of Gaza. Secondly, neither Biden nor Obama predicted the 2006 victory for Hamas in Gaza's legislative elections. Third, McCain and Obama – but not Biden -- signed a letter urging the president to pressure Palestinians to require that candidates adhere to democratic principles before being allowed to run for office. Fourth, Biden served as an election observer and later wrote an article expressing high praise for Bush's actions. To sum up: One factual error and three fibs in only 31 words. Pretty impressive, in its way.)

• "With Afghanistan, facts matter...we spend more money in three weeks on combat in Iraq than we spend on the entirety of the last seven years that we have been in Afghanistan. Let me say that again..." (He did say it again, but that didn't make it true. It's wildly and weirdly off the mark. Yes, facts matter. The facts here were that at the time Biden was speaking, the U.S. had spent $172 billion in Afghanistan. The Iraq War consumes between $7 billion and $8 billion every three weeks. Biden's math was off by 2,000 percent.)

• "Can I clarify this? This is simply not true about Barack Obama. He did not say (he'd) sit down with Ahmadinejad." (He most certainly did. And among those who criticized him at the time for it was Joe Biden, who told Byron York of National Review that the idea of a president meeting with the likes of the Iranian president or Hugo Chavez was "naVve.")

Those were alarming mistakes. To me Biden's most discordant claims concerned his Animal House-like history lecture about the office of the vice president. It came while Biden was dressing down Dick Cheney, who was not present, for supposedly being unfamiliar with the Constitution. "The idea (that) he doesn't realize that Article I of the Constitution defines the role of the vice president of the United States – that's the executive branch – he works in the executive branch," Biden said. "He should understand that. Everyone should understand that. And the primary role of the vice president of the United States is to support the president of the United States of America, give that president his or her best judgment when sought, and, as vice president, to preside over the Senate, only in a time when in fact there's a tie vote. The Constitution is explicit....He has no authority relative to the Congress. The idea he's part of the legislative branch is a bizarre notion invented by Cheney to aggrandize the power of a unitary executive, and look where it has gotten us."

Lord, would Tina Fey have had fun with this jumble of misinformation – if only Palin had said it! Article I defines the legislative, not executive, branch. The vice president is, indeed, mentioned there. What Biden finds "explicit," hasn't been so to previous vice presidents or to most constitutional scholars. Prior to the 20th century, vice presidents didn't even have offices at the White House compound – they were housed in the Capitol. The notion that a veep's constitutional authority is to provide advice to a president springs from Biden's brow; it certainly isn't mentioned, or even contemplated, in the Constitution, which doesn't even say whether the vice president should receive a salary.

Should Joe Biden have known this stuff? Since he chaired the Senate Judiciary Committee, you'd hope so. But even if he didn't, you'd think it would be news when he unleashed a veritable fount of misinformation to impugn Palin's knowledge of the federal system while attacking a sitting vice president. It barely rated a mention in the collective mainstream media.

Facts matter, the man said. But they didn't in 2008, not when it came to Joe Biden (our guy) against Sarah Palin (odd outsider). The ladies and gentlemen of the press were more interested in her hair, her glasses, her wardrobe, he accent, her sex life, her kids' sex lives, and her hunting habits than in whether her opponent knew anything about foreign policy, the Constitution of the United States, or the job he was running for. They still are. The relentlessly negative coverage of Palin goes on unabated -- she's the subject of a much-ballyhooed hatchet job in Vanity Fair this month -- even as Biden makes minor news from time to time by continuing his penchant for gaffes, this time while serving as the second most powerful person in the federal government.

There is much, much more of course and it is worth a read. Too bad this media mea culpa is coming out so late. I suspect we will see more soon as the media will try to restore itself to the mantle of objectivity by confessing their sins.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #165 of 594
Some Goppers heading into re-election bids hope Sara helps them.... by staying home.

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/...009-07-09.html

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

post #166 of 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

Some Goppers heading into re-election bids hope Sara helps them.... by staying home.

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/...009-07-09.html

They probably don't want the media to take side and make up a bunch of crap about them to help their opponent. I can understand that reasoning.

post #167 of 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

They probably don't want the media to take side and make up a bunch of crap about them to help their opponent. I can understand that reasoning.

They probably didn't want the albatross around their collective necks!

Just in case :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albatross_%28metaphor%29
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #168 of 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

They probably didn't want the albatross around their collective necks!

Just in case :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albatross_%28metaphor%29

I agree that the media and their attacks are quite an albatross.

post #169 of 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

I agree that the media and their attacks are quite an albatross.

Palin's the albatross.

Some think she's the reason the Republicans lost last time. It's not true of course. Palin's just a symptom.
post #170 of 594
I don't see Biden getting a free pass. The word "gaf" is almost synonymous with his name. Just this morning I heard the local CBS radio station refer to him as a "gaf-machine".

Neither did Obama's wardrobe go unnoticed. Perhaps the whole flag lapel-pin controversy has been forgotten. An absolutely huge deal was made about the fact that he didn't wear the American flag on his lapel. It was covered on every major news outlet and blew up in the blogosphere. It was even mentioned in the debates because it had gotten so much attention. Palin's choice of wardrobe is as consequential or inconsequential as Obama's choice of lapel pin. Both speak to how the person carries themselves in public and not much more. Also, pictures of him in Arab garb were paraded all over the place as well. Blogs were certainly written on it.

Neither did Obama avoid objectification in terms of physical appearance. Pictures of him on Hawaiian beaches and in bathing suits were all over the news. He was referred to as "hunky" or "flabby" depending on which picture was being reported on from which media outlet.

Admittedly, Tina Fey's characterature of Palin was so entertaining that it gained huge exposure. Part of it was the subject matter but part of it was also Fey's excellent performance. Those were some of the most entertaining and highly rated skits on SNL for over a decade. But I don't see this as her getting treated differently. She was just unfortunate that Fey's performance was that entertaining. In the end, I feel that people formed their opinion of Palin based upon words from her own mouth, not a funny skit on SNL. Palin said well more than enough to completely galvanize the public one way or the other no matter what was on an SNL skit.

Overall, I'd say that Palin has been covered fairly, at least in the relative sense that many politicians have to deal with both fair and unfair criticism alike. Her treatment isn't unusual. If something is to be complained about, politician coverage in general should be the target, not the coverage of Palin specifically. Linking it to Palin seems like a smoke-screen, an effort to distract from legitimate criticism of Palin.

Much of the coverage was negative, but most of that was probably deserved. People have the right to question what she says, even when about minor issues. For instance, why wouldn't/couldn't she list which periodicals she reads on a daily basis? This is the same as people questioning Biden's remark that terrorists would seek to attack us in order to test Obama. Don't make questionable remarks if you don't want remarks to be questioned!
post #171 of 594
Interestingly, McCain often didn't wear a flag pin but the huff was over Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK-HF...eature=channel

---

Palin also got caught for being an unknown. As a candidate for VP and thus possibly a future POTUS, the media quite rightly tried to discover as much about her as quickly as possible (the election was not far off and the people need to be able to make an informed decision). This was exacerbated by the campaign's refusal to let her be interviewed or asked questions. Did anyone in the country actually wish to elect someone they knew absolutely nothing about? An frightening prospect and very telling about our country. When she did get interviewed, it was an utter disaster that only fueled more fever to dig deeper, and I think she got what she deserved and served: in her acceptance speech, she set the stage for a conflict with the media, and indeed, the American people. Then in her debate, she out right refused to answer questions and chose to go her own way (hadn't they agreed on a format before hand?) She brought a lot of the pressure on herself, and continues to do so.

Actually, for her behavior, I think she got off pretty easy. Can only dare imagine how the GOP and especially Faux News would have reacted had Obama and his campaign behaved similarly.

post #172 of 594
Sara has been implicated in an ethics probe for accepting donations to help pay her legal fees.

http://www.adn.com/palin/story/871750.html

Palin got the report last week... she has been amazingly mum on this one... Wonder why...?

And for your reading pleasure, a list of Sara's lies:

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.co...a-roundup.html

post #173 of 594
Quote:

Sara has been implicated in an ethics probe for accepting donations to help pay her legal fees.

Palin got the report last week... she has been amazingly mum... Something wrong?

If it's not in the "news", it never happened, right?

She just Twittered this:

AKGovSarahPalin: Re inaccurate story floating re:ethics violation/Legal Defense Fund;matter is still pending;new info was just requested even;no final report

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #174 of 594
Quote:

Palin got the report last week... she has been amazingly mum on this one... Wonder why...?

And for your reading pleasure, a list of Sara's lies:

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.co...a-roundup.html

Maybe it gets a little tiring and boring the 23rd or 24th time around.

post #175 of 594
And isn't it interesting that in spite of the gargantuan smear campaign waged against her, she's only 6 points behind the Dear Leader in that Rasmussen survey?

2012 Match-ups: Obama, Romney Tied at 45%; Obama 48%, Palin 42%

I personally wouldn't vote for her at this point in time, but the seething hatred people have developed for this woman is fascinating to me.

post #176 of 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

And isn't it interesting that in spite of the gargantuan smear campaign waged against her, she's only 6 points behind the Dear Leader in that Rasmussen survey?

2012 Match-ups: Obama, Romney Tied at 45%; Obama 48%, Palin 42%

I personally wouldn't vote for her at this point in time, but the seething hatred people have developed for this woman is fascinating to me.

Yep. I'm personally fascinated with those who INSIST on using cute little hate filled euphemisms like "dear leader" to describe their president.

Irony. Meet irony.
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #177 of 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northgate View Post

Yep. I'm personally fascinated with those who INSIST on using cute little hate filled euphemisms like "dear leader" to describe their president.

Irony. Meet irony.

Pot, meet kettle.

post #178 of 594
Update.

Sara has Twittered some kind of garbled response... to her followers.

A governor spends her time Twittering?

Juneau, we have a problem.

Just a few days to go...

post #179 of 594
Quote:

Update.

Just a few days to go...

Obama kept his blackberry. Like the nation can wait while he types emails with his thumbs?
post #180 of 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

Obama kept his blackberry. Like the nation can wait while he types emails with his thumbs?

Barack Obama is the President of the United States of America. I fully expect that some of those emails he's sending are quite important to the nation.

And if you're reduced to complaining about his fucking telephone you might as well just admit "I don't really care, I just like criticising the man. Just because."
post #181 of 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Barack Obama is the President of the United States of America. I fully expect that some of those emails he's sending are quite important to the nation.

And if you're reduced to complaining about his fucking telephone you might as well just admit "I don't really care, I just like criticising the man. Just because."

I think the point FloorJack was trying to make was:

If you're reduced to complaining about her using twitter to relay information about what's going on in Alaskan Government, you might as well just admit "I don't really care, I just like criticizing the woman. Just because."

post #182 of 594
Quote:

I think the point FloorJack was trying to make was:

If you're reduced to complaining about her using twitter to relay information about what's going on in Alaskan Government, you might as well just admit "I don't really care, I just like criticizing the woman. Just because."

Quite right. We should be focussing on her Bushian inarticulacy, her absurd statements on climate change and oil, her utter ignorance of global politics and her grotesque, insulting unsuitability for high office.

Do you remember when everyone was saying that George Bush was a bad choice? That he would destroy America's reputation abroad? That he would fuck the country up? Well, they were right. Now they're saying "Sarah Palin is worse than George Bush." Please fucking listen.
post #183 of 594
Please elaborate on your use of the term "everyone".

The problems this country is facing had their beginnings long before Bush was president.

But please tell me:

What has Obama done so far for America's reputation abroad?

What has Obama done so far for this country?

BTW, I don't much care for Sara Palin either, but this seething hatred and vitriol is really unfair and unjustified. Hillary Clinton has done some pretty deplorable things in her time, but where is the smear campaign against her?

post #184 of 594
Quote:

Neither interesting nor surprising, really.

Quote:
What has Obama done so far for America's reputation abroad?

Improved it a great deal.

Quote:
What has Obama done so far for this country?

He continued an economic stimulus policy that brought us back from the brink of global economic depression.

There's one. He's about half a year into his first term.

Quote:
I don't much care for Sara Palin either, but this seething hatred and vitriol is really unfair and unjustified. Hillary Clinton has done some pretty deplorable things in her time, but where is the smear campaign against her?

Are you saying that Hillary Clinton hasn't been the focus of smear campaigns? Have you fucking been alive within the last 15-or-so years?

Jesus Christ...
post #185 of 594
Quote:

Please elaborate on your use of the term "everyone".

In colloquial English, "everyone" is frequently used as a shorthand for "an unspecified body of people" (as you know.) To give an example of the "everyone" to whom I refer, the many people who declared that George Bush's election would bring the nation to the brink of ruin and make the Presidency a laughingstock overseas, think of the tens of thousands of people who signed up to say "We're sorry" to the world here: http://www.sorryeverybody.com/

I would continue here but I don't have time.
post #186 of 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by groverat View Post

Neither interesting nor surprising, really.

Ho hum.

Quote:

Care to elaborate? From where I'm standing, things don't look so good. Unless you consider insulting allies, pandering to our enemies, and looking indecisive and weak to be a great improvement.

Quote:
He continued an economic stimulus policy that brought us back from the brink of global economic depression.

Wait...Bush's stimulus policy was the right thing to do? What?

Right. He's only about half a year into his first term. Many Obama supporters tell me it's still too early to gauge the outcome of Obama's economic policies. Unemployment rates continue to rise, state and local governments continue to lay off employees and slash services, business continue to close and/or lay off employees, the national debt is growing exponentially, the Fed is printing money like there's no tomorrow which will surely lead to runaway inflation. Obama's not accountable for any of that. But if there does happen to be anything good that happens, it's all Obama.

Quote:
Are you saying that Hillary Clinton hasn't been the focus of smear campaigns? Have you [censored] been alive within the last 15-or-so years?

Are you seriously and with a straight face telling me that Hillary Clinton has been subjected to the same degree of scruitiny, public mockery, and outright hateful rhetoric pervasive in the mainstream and new media that Sarah Palin has and is? Are you telling me that Hillary Clinton has not been given a "free pass" for her improprieties, blunders, etc.?

post #187 of 594
Quote:

Update.

Just a few days to go...

This is a new ridiculously new pathetic low. You spent the entire fall arguing what an idiot McCain was for not using email, while arguing that Obama was super computer savvy.

Now using computers and twittering, it's a sign of the dark ages.

We really need a facepalm smiley for stuff this bad.

post #188 of 594
Quote:

I agree Iran, North Korea and other assorted dictators are much happier now.

Quote:

I agree and when unemployment is at 11 percent, his policies will be even better.

Quote:

I'm sure Obama's popularity is going up to reflect the effectiveness of these wonderful policies.

Quote:
Are you saying that Hillary Clinton hasn't been the focus of smear campaigns? Have you fucking been alive within the last 15-or-so years?

Jesus Christ...

I agree. I remember when people where declaring they had the right to know if something came out of her womb. I remember when they joked about raping her kid. Boy those were interesting times.

post #189 of 594
Quote:
Care to elaborate? From where I'm standing, things don't look so good. Unless you consider insulting allies, pandering to our enemies, and looking indecisive and weak to be a great improvement.

Which allies have been insulted?
Which “enemies” have we pandered to?
And who outside the US thinks we now look indecisive and weak? I realize that this is how US conservatives feel, but you specifically said “reputation abroad” not “reputation at FreeRepublic.com”.

Quote:
Are you seriously and with a straight face telling me that Hillary Clinton has been subjected to the same degree of scruitiny, public mockery, and outright hateful rhetoric pervasive in the mainstream and new media that Sarah Palin has and is?

Yes, and for a much much longer sustained period of time. Hillary Clinton has been the object of right-wing and popular attack for over a decade.
post #190 of 594
Quote:

Hillary Clinton has been the object of right-wing and popular attack for over a decade.

Well, if she hadn't killed Vince Foster, that wouldn't have happened.

Oh, come ON! It was funny!
post #191 of 594
Quote:

Are you seriously and with a straight face telling me that Hillary Clinton has been subjected to the same degree of scruitiny, public mockery, and outright hateful rhetoric pervasive in the mainstream and new media that Sarah Palin has and is? Are you telling me that Hillary Clinton has not been given a "free pass" for her improprieties, blunders, etc.?

Get back to me when Sarah Palin's actually accused of murder.

And not until then.
post #192 of 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Get back to me when Sarah Palin's actually accused of murder.

And not until then.

Just wait. If the seemingly endless and frivolous ethics lawsuits don't destroy her, they'll have to come up with something else.

post #193 of 594

post #194 of 594
Quote:

Just wait. If the seemingly endless and frivolous ethics lawsuits don't destroy her, they'll have to come up with something else.

You mean the lawsuits filed by Alaskans against an Alaskan governor?
post #195 of 594
Quote:

I'm not sure what you're inferring by that. But I'm pretty sure not all Alaskans are Republicans and supported Palin's election as Gov. or nomination for VP.

post #196 of 594
Quote:

Wasn't the most expensive complaint that was filed against her actually filed by none other than she herself?

post #197 of 594
In other news (heh heh), as he has often been attacked here in PO, Jon Stewart is the most trusted newsman (yep, you read that right) in America.

Sure, there were only four choices... Notice no CNN and certainly nobody from Faux.

http://www.timepolls.com/hppolls/arc...sults_417.html

post #198 of 594
Quote:

In other news (heh heh), as he has often been attacked here in PO, Jon Stewart is the most trusted newsman (yep, you read that right) in America.

Sure, there were only four choices... Notice no CNN and certainly nobody from Faux.

http://www.timepolls.com/hppolls/arc...sults_417.html

What does that say about the state of TV journalism, today?

Poor Katie Cupcake...a meager 4%.

post #199 of 594
Quote:

What does that say about the state of TV journalism, today?

Poor Katie Cupcake...a meager 4%.

Why the disparaging name for the only female on that list? She has a Peabody, a Murrow (2008), several Emmys and a Cronkite (2008). A record better than Gibson I believe.

Brian Williams has 4 Murrows, 5 Emmys and a Peabody.
post #200 of 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinea View Post

Why the disparaging name for the only female on that list? She has a Peabody, a Murrow (2008), several Emmys and a Cronkite (2008). A record better than Gibson I believe.

Brian Williams has 4 Murrows, 5 Emmys and a Peabody.

I'm pretty sure I can predict this poster's outrage at the blatant sexism had someone made a post about "Sarah Cupcake".....
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Palin's Sailin'