or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Palin's Sailin'

Palin's Sailin' - Page 15

post #561 of 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Just because someone doesn't believe Obama was born on U.S. soil doesn't mean they are a Birther.

That's the very definition of Birther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia

A number of fringe activists and political opponents nicknamed "birthers" allege that he is not a natural born citizen, and thus is not eligible to be President of the United States under Article Two of the U.S. Constitution.
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #562 of 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerLurker View Post

That's the very definition of Birther.

Wikipedia is always right.

Right?

Wikipedia says Obama born in Kenya

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #563 of 594
Quote:

Wikipedia is always right.

Right?

Wikipedia says Obama born in Kenya

Translation:

"Birthers change Obama's bio on his wiki page and cite it as evidence that there is "uncertainty" about it."

Or, we could just go with "WorldNutDaily - 'Nuff Said!"
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #564 of 594
jazzguru's final thoughts on the certificate/eligibility issue (at least in this thread ):
  • My apologies for hijacking or participating in the hijacking of this thread.
  • I have actually learned quite a bit and I do not view the issue the same way I did before we had this conversation.
  • I still think it is important that Obama release his long-form certificate (which contains information about the birth hospital, attending physician, and other details the short-form certificate does not) and I do not think it is so outrageous a request that any president do so, regardless of the circumstances. This, epecially since "transparency" was something Obama stressed throughout his campaign.
  • I don't "hope" that information found on the Obama's long-form birth certificate will implicate him in any wrongdoing, impropriety, etc. I don't claim to know what information is on the long-form certificate or whether it is even controversial, nor do I know why Obama has invested considerabe money and resources to keep it from coming to light. Perhaps, as trumptman indicated in an earlier post, there might be some piece of information that throws his own personal history as related by himself and echoed in the media into serious doubt. Those are questions that could easlily be answered and put to rest for me with the release of the document.
  • I believe I have made clear my reasons for wanting to see the certificate. Respectful disagreement is expceted and welcome. Any assertions made by others as to my own personal motives/reasons for wanting to see the long-form certificate that are not concurrent with those I have already made are lies. Any attempts to associate me with people who have motives/reasons other than those I have already stated are attempts to discredit/slander me by association, intimidate me into submission or silence, and/or are probably politically motivated.

That is all. Thanks for reading.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Palin bashing thread.

post #565 of 594
Quote:

That is all. Thanks for reading.

Do I have to sign this?

post #566 of 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskiss View Post

Do I have to sign this?

Let me insert an "I sign over all my assets and income to jazzguru" clause in there before you do.

post #567 of 594
Quote:

I don't know.

Possibly in the same place as his kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, passport, medical records, files from his years as an Illinois state senator, Illinois State Bar Association records, baptism records and adoption records - all of which have been sealed and withheld from the public through great effort on the part of Obama and his staff.

Nobody really knows except Obama, his family, and possibly members of his staff.

If Obama released his long-form birth certificate, that would certainly clear some things up.

Here, let me put that list into a nice neat bullet format;

Quote:
Plus, the Birthers have a long list of other demands. Here's one sent out by Gary Kreep, who's representing Alan Keyes in his lawsuit challenging Obama's eligibility. Read it, and abandon all hope:
  • Actual long-form birth certificate (NOT an easily-forged electronic copy of a short-form document that is not even officially accepted in Hawaii)
  • Passport files
  • University of Chicago Law School scholarly articles
  • Harvard Law Review articles
  • Harvard Law School records
  • Columbia University records
  • Columbia University senior thesis, "Soviet Nuclear Disarmament"
  • Occidental College records, including financial aid that he may have received
  • Punahou School records, where Mr. Obama attended from the fifth grade until he finished high school
  • Noelani Elementary School records, where Barack Obama attended kindergarten (according to the Hawaii Department of Education, students must submit a birth certificate to register -- but parents may bring a passport or student visa if the child is from a foreign country)
  • Complete files and schedules of his years as an Illinois state senator from 1997 to 2004
  • Obama's client list from during his time in private practice with the Chicago law firm of Davis, Miner, Barnhill and Gallard
  • Illinois State Bar Association records
  • Baptism records
  • Obama/Dunham marriage license
  • Obama/Dunham divorce documents
  • Soetoro/Dunham marriage license
  • Soetero/Dunham adoption records

I think we should go back to the other 43 POTUS's and give their personal records equal, or I would suggest even greater scrutiny, because they are all white men and clearly racists/xenophobic to their very core.
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
post #568 of 594
Quote:

... nor do I know why Obama has invested considerable money and resources to keep it from coming to light.

WTF?

What considerable money and resources are you talking about anyway?

Obama hasn't spent a dime or wasted more than a few seconds (via Gibbs) at two White House press conferences.

That is the sum total of this administration's "considerable time and resources" spent on all those southern white racist/xenophobic Birthers.
post #569 of 594
Quote:

You're claiming that just because someone believes Bush had advance knowlege of 9/11 doesn't make them a "Truther".

That's what I'm claiming about the results of that poll as it relates to Obama's birth place. Just because someone doesn't believe Obama was born on U.S. soil doesn't mean they are a Birther.

Why the double standard?

Simple? How can "Birtherism" - according to many of your fellow "anti-Birthers" - be so "obviously" about race and probably a whole host of other things having to do with secret Islamo-fascist plots for the overthrow of Western Civilization, etc., etc., yet be so "simple" at the same time?

The problem here is we have no race/region demographics in that Truther poll as we have with the current Birther poll, which contains a huge outlier, a large group of southern whites (over 70% No or Not Sure) who have been quite obviously influenced by all the Birther gibberish.

That south region whites are a dramatic outlier as a group, differing from the rest of the nation by 22*sigma (and that's a lower bound).

Go back to a previous reply where I requested a Truther survey where race and region statistics are included. TIA
post #570 of 594
Quote:

You're claiming that just because someone believes Bush had advance knowlege of 9/11 doesn't make them a "Truther".

Because arguably Bush (via the US intelligence arms) did have advance knowledge of 9/11. It was just data though and not actionable intelligence. Or at least not obvious actionable intelligence.

Truthers believe that Bush orchestrated the whole thing.

Quote:
That's what I'm claiming about the results of that poll as it relates to Obama's birth place. Just because someone doesn't believe Obama was born on U.S. soil doesn't mean they are a Birther.

Why the double standard?

Because it's a lot more cut and dried. If you believe that Obama wasn't born in the US then he can't be the President.

Quote:
Simple? How can "Birtherism" - according to many of your fellow "anti-Birthers" - be so "obviously" about race and probably a whole host of other things having to do with secret Islamo-fascist plots for the overthrow of Western Civilization, etc., etc., yet be so "simple" at the same time?

Well, certainly there are birther kooks that aren't racists. But there are likely a whole bunch of birthers who want to believe that the first black president is illegitimate.
post #571 of 594
... just because he is black.

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

post #572 of 594
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32340009...=MSNToolbar130

Mooo ha, ha, ha, ha!

Quote:
Palin: Obama’s health plan is ‘downright evil’
Ex-Alaska governor claims proposed reforms would create a ‘death panel’

Man I love this one!

Quote:
"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care," the former Republican vice presidential candidate wrote.

"Such a system is downright evil," Palin wrote on her page, which has nearly 700,000 supporters. She encouraged her supporters to be engaged in the debate.

I know this was covered elsewhere but........

Palin is just out there.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #573 of 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

... just because he is black.

I think you're right. The founders probably put that requirement in the Constitution knowing that a couple hundred years later, it would be used for just that purpose.

And we thought those folks disavowing the birth announcements were stretching....

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #574 of 594
Yet another town hall and another Gopper questioning Obama's birth.

http://briefingroom.thehill.com/2009...-at-town-hall/

It is amazing to watch the GOP fall like dominoes tying to appeal to their base.

post #575 of 594
trumptman:

Do you still believe that Sarah Palin resigned to protect her family from public scrutiny?
proud resident of a failed state
post #576 of 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by groverat View Post

trumptman:

Do you still believe that Sarah Palin resigned to protect her family from public scrutiny?

Absolutely and I know this because unlike you, I don't have some insane double standard whereby personalizing a policy, plan or reference becomes an "exploitation."

That was why in the other thread (there really shouldn't be two, it is confusing and needless) I posted all the Obama family pics because the claim for the double standard was that she put her family out there at the convention while of course Obama didn't, which is a lie because he did. `

post #577 of 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Absolutely and I know this because unlike you, I don't have some insane double standard whereby personalizing a policy, plan or reference becomes an "exploitation."

That was why in the other thread (there really shouldn't be two, it is confusing and needless) I posted all the Obama family pics because the claim for the double standard was that she put her family out there at the convention while of course Obama didn't, which is a lie because he did. `

how naive. I mean the whole resignation was an attempt to place herself in the national spotlight without having other attachments. the governorship was requiring too much work for her to maintain a national campaign.
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #578 of 594
A Sunday ponder: what if....

I quote the Constitution (emphasis mine):

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Don't worry about Obama; NOBODY is qualified unless their birthdate is on or before the Constitution was adopted on September 17, 1787.

hahahahahaha

Also notice that it says natural born citizen OR citizen (not just the former), so the whole birther position is moot anyways because nobody seems to be doubting Obama's citizenship, though only a few insecure nuts want to believe that he wasn't born in the US because they only wish to focus on one phrase instead of the whole.

So, it appears that there is at least one problem with the Constitution itself, that of not many people alive at the time of its adoption are still alive today.

It also seems that there is a distinct difference between natural born citizens and citizens, but that they are both qualified to be president and that it is not essential to be natural born.

Or, did they mean,
"No person except a natural born Citizen - ie, a Citizen of the United States -"

Grammarians familiar with the times will have to think about it.

End of Sunday ponder.

post #579 of 594
The "or" separates the two items that are defining the criteria.

The comma just separates a qualifier of the second defined item that describes the criteria.

There is no problem with that sentence structure.
post #580 of 594
Quote:

If "personalizing a policy" is what one calls bringing one's children into the national spotlight of a heated debate, then how is this different from what was happening when she was actually serving her term as governor?
post #581 of 594
Well if Palin tries to run for president she's already made a fatal error. All the opposition has to do is to ask " If she couldn't finish her term as Govenor why would you want her in the Whitehouse which is a much more time consuming, pressure filled job? "

Instant armour piercing ammo!
post #582 of 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by groverat View Post

If "personalizing a policy" is what one calls bringing one's children into the national spotlight of a heated debate, then how is this different from what was happening when she was actually serving her term as governor?

I have no idea to what you are referring. I simply know that many politicians when discussing policy attempt to put a human face on it be it their own, their family, or examples that they have met. Obama ran largely on his two autobiographies. There was much discussion during the campaign about what part of Pennsylvania who's family came from and the ramifications with regard to backbone. Obama made much of his grandparents Kansas roots as well. Those are just examples I can remember off my head but claiming to be driven to action due to an event that happened to a family member, or because of an eye opening experience related to a family member is not an odd motivation. Bill Clinton was the man from hope as well, and the son of a single mother (as well) and recounted often how the struggles of his mother drove many of his policy initiatives.

Whether it be opposing or supporting, it is only with Palin that this is called into question. People need to get back to discussing the policy. We need to stop the intent game revealed by words like "astroturfing" whereby someone declares they don't even have to consider a group or their desires in terms of making public policy because something about their intent disqualifies them from discussion.

Whenever the health care debate comes up, suddenly a lot of stories about wait times, and who gets or is denied treatment pop up. The concerns voiced by Palin are legitimate. When running the cost to benefit analysis to see which pill to buy, the other part of that equation is to note who really gets the most benefit from having it and denying those who are deemed to get little benefit.

Again these concerns, regardless of who voiced them using what mechanism, are legitimate and they are not being addressed. Instead they are being ignored because ad-hom is the tool of choice of the left right now. They want Jon Stewart to blast them. They want SNL to make some skits about them. They want to declare them to be "astroturfers" so that all the people, signs, and concerns can be ignored.

The concerns are real and authentic and are not going to go away.

Now in honor of Bergermeister, I have a Sunday ponder as well. Lately I've seen a few articles tackling the birther arguments and one thing they all seem to note but only half way address is this point of Obama's mother going to Seattle 15 days after he was born. The main point is a contention that this is proof he wasn't a new born and was in fact born somewhere else prior to his "birthdate."

As I've said, I don't care about that at all. The secondary point, and one I think is really at the crux of matters like this is Obama's claim in his own books that his mother stayed in Hawaii and that his father ran off to Harvard. This is the entire basis of "Dreams of my Father," a dad abandoning his family. If mom was the one doing the abandoning, it might call many aspects of this "once in a generation, change agent guy who is history making and on the right side of history."

How will it change it? I'm not sure and really don't know thus why it is a ponder. I just keep recalling incidents like Christmas in Cambodia or sniper fire in Bosnia. When someone claims an event that was life and philosophy altering for them and it turns out to not be true, people start slamming the door shut a lot quicker. I'm sure Obama would get the personal benefit of the doubt because no one can really remember down to that age. However then the point would become how this family that shaped him in the absence of his father apparently all needs to be thrown under the bus for lying to him his whole life.

Neither outcome is pretty.

post #583 of 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Lately I've seen a few articles tackling the birther arguments and one thing they all seem to note but only half way address is this point of Obama's mother going to Seattle 15 days after he was born. The main point is a contention that this is proof he wasn't a new born and was in fact born somewhere else prior to his "birthdate."

What forms the evidentiary factually binding in a court of law basis for this claim?

I hope this isn't taken from FReeperLand or Wing Nut Daily or other extremerightwingnutjob type websites.

Anyone can easily Photochop a photocopied transcript and post it as a low resolution JPEG.

Note that August 19,1961 occured on a Saturday, while September 19, 1961 occured on a Tuesday. Highly doubtful that night courses for the quarter actually started on a Saturday.

Current UW quarter schedule begins each quarter around the actual start of each season, not more than a full month beforehand, note also that this falls inline with the other dates on the AD transcript forgery. UW was on a quarterly system then, just as UW is on a quarterly system now.

Note also, that someone can still sign up for a course after the official start date of said course.

Note also, that saying something is not likely, is not the same as saying something is impossible, e. g. transporting a baby two weeks after it's normal birth is certainly possible, in fact it is most likely.
post #584 of 594
Quote:
I simply know that many politicians when discussing policy attempt to put a human face on it be it their own, their family, or examples that they have met.

How often do politicians accuse their opponents of conspiring to bring about the death of their children or, more specifically, to want to trot their children in front of a "death panel"?

(It is telling that "Obama's death panel" is actually the exact phrase used by Palin and not something I am making up as an attempt at hyperbole. She is literally that hysterical.)

Quote:
Whether it be opposing or supporting, it is only with Palin that this is called into question.

I would question the "my opponent wants to put my child in front of a 'death panel'" tactic from any politician. Palin happens to be the one who was crazy enough to try it. You cannot blame me for her shrill and opportunistic nature.

Quote:
Lately I've seen a few articles tackling the birther arguments and one thing they all seem to note but only half way address is this point of Obama's mother going to Seattle 15 days after he was born. The main point is a contention that this is proof he wasn't a new born and was in fact born somewhere else prior to his "birthdate."

As I've said, I don't care about that at all.

If you do not care about it, why mention it? The dog whistle, of course.

Quote:
The secondary point, and one I think is really at the crux of matters like this is Obama's claim in his own books that his mother stayed in Hawaii and that his father ran off to Harvard. This is the entire basis of "Dreams of my Father," a dad abandoning his family. If mom was the one doing the abandoning, it might call many aspects of this "once in a generation, change agent guy who is history making and on the right side of history."

You have not read Dreams from My Father and, as such, are quite unfit to discuss what the "entire basis" of the memoir is. And if you have read the book, then I do wonder whether or not you should read it again.

The notion that the "mom was the one doing the abandoning" is laughable.
post #585 of 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by franksargent View Post

WTF?

What considerable money and resources are you talking about anyway?

Obama hasn't spent a dime or wasted more than a few seconds (via Gibbs) at two White House press conferences.

That is the sum total of this administration's "considerable time and resources" spent on all those southern white racist/xenophobic Birthers.

Yeah! I'd like to know what money he's refering to also?
post #586 of 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

Yeah! I'd like to know what money he's refering to also?

Quote:

Tuesday, August 11, 2009
WorldNetDaily Exclusive
Guess how much Obama's law tab is now ...
'Grassroots army' contributions being used to crush eligibility lawsuits?

Posted: August 10, 2009
8:42 pm Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling
WorldNetDaily

President Obama may be using his political action committee funds to stomp out eligibility lawsuits brought by Americans, as he has paid more than $1.35 million to his top lawyer since the election.
Obama for America, Obama's 2008 political campaign, merged with the Democratic National Committee in January and is now known as Organizing for America. The grassroots army that some refer to as "Obama 2.0" is still collecting financial contributions.
Federal Election Commission records for "Obama for America" show that the lobby organization has paid international law firm Perkins Coie exactly $1,352,378.95 since the 2008 election.
FEC records show the following payments made to the law firm from Oct. 16, 2008, to June 30, 2009:

FEC record for payment to Perkins Coie, 2009 July quarterly report (covers April 1, 2009, to June 30, 2009)

FEC record for payment to Perkins Coie, 2009 July quarterly report (covers April 1, 2009, to June 30, 2009)

FEC record for payment to Perkins Coie, 2009 April quarterly report (covers Jan. 1, 2009, to March 31, 2009)

FEC record for payment to Perkins Coie, 2009 April quarterly report (covers Jan. 1, 2009, to March 31, 2009)

FEC record for payment to Perkins Coie, 2008 year-end report (covers Nov. 25, 2008, to Dec. 31, 2008)

FEC record for payment to Perkins Coie, 2008 post-general election report (covers Oct 16, 2008, to Nov. 24, 2008)
The FEC shows Obama's campaign has made regular payments to Perkins Coie since Jan. 1, 2007 the month he formed a presidential exploratory committee and only weeks before he formally announced his candidacy for president.
In total, Obama has paid Perkins Coie, a single law firm, $2.3 million since he announced his campaign for presidency. By contrast, a cumulative total of all of Sen. John McCain's legal consulting fees from Jan. 1, 2007, to June 30, 2009, amounts to $1.46 million.
As WND reported, Robert Bauer of Perkins Coie top lawyer for Obama, Obama's presidential campaign, the Democratic National Committee and Obama's Organizing for America is the same Washington, D.C., lawyer defending President Obama in lawsuits challenging his eligibility to be president.
WND also reported that Bauer sent a letter to plaintiff Gregory Hollister, a retired Air Force colonel, of Hollister v. Soetoro, threatening sanctions if he doesn't withdraw his appeal of the eligibility case that earlier was tossed by a district judge because the issue already had been "twittered."
(Story continues below)

Bauer's warning was dated April 3 and delivered via letter to the plaintiff's attorney, John D. Hemenway. It is not the first such warning issued. Lawyers trying to kill a similar California lawsuit filed on behalf of Ambassador Alan Keyes also said they would seek sanctions against the plaintiff's attorneys in that case unless they left the issue of the president's eligibility alone.
"For the reasons stated in Judge Robertson's ruling, the suit is frivolous and should not be pursued," Bauer's letter warned. "Should you decline to withdraw this frivolous appeal, please be informed that we intend to pursue sanctions, including costs, expenses and attorneys' fees, pursuant to Federal Rule of Appellate Procedure 38 and D.C. Circuit Rule 38."

Bauer also represented Obama and the DNC in Philip Berg's eligibility lawsuit and various other legal challenges. The White House has not responded to WND's request for comment on the legal fees.
Perkins Coie serves high-profile clients such as Microsoft, Amazon and Starbucks. In 2006, the firm also represented Salim Ahmed Hamdan, Osama bin Laden's alleged bodyguard and driver.
The FEC allows elected officials to use campaign funds to pay legal fees only if the action/investigations arise as a result of their tenure in office or campaigns, according to Politico.
The FEC report also reveals Obama For America also paid $6,365 in legal fees to Olaker, Biden & Belair, a firm founded by Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden.

... crush eligibility lawsuits?

WTF!

More like defending oneself against frivolous lawsuits.

More like defending oneself against baseless meritless lawsuits.

More like having all there POS lawsuits dismissed for lack of any evidence.
post #587 of 594
Quote:

... crush eligibility lawsuits?

WTF!

More like defending oneself against frivolous lawsuits.

More like defending oneself against baseless meritless lawsuits.

More like having all there POS lawsuits dismissed for lack of any evidence.

Like Palin defended herself against frivolous lawsuits?

post #588 of 594
Quote:

Like Palin defended herself against frivolous lawsuits?

What were/are her legal fees for defending against lawsuits?

Why doesn't Wing Nut Daily publish an article on her legal fees?
post #589 of 594
Quote:

What were/are her legal fees for defending against lawsuits?

Why doesn't Wing Nut Daily publish an article on her legal fees?

Why doesn't CNN or HuffPo publish an article on Obama's?

post #590 of 594
Quote:

Why doesn't CNN or HuffPo publish an article on Obama's?

Have all of Palin's lawsuits been dismissed as "without standing" and/or "baseless" and/or "meritless?"

Are any of the lawsuits against her questioning her eligibility to hold the office of POTUS?
post #591 of 594
Quote:

Have all of Palin's lawsuits been dismissed as "without standing" and/or "baseless" and/or "meritless?"

Are any of the lawsuits against her questioning her eligibility to hold the office of POTUS?

Have all of Obama's lawsuits been dismissed as "without standing" and/or "baseless" and/or "meritless"?

post #592 of 594
Quote:

Have all of Obama's lawsuits been dismissed as "without standing" and/or "baseless" and/or "meritless"?

So far? Yes.

Quote:
No such suit had resulted in the grant of any relief to the plaintiffs by any court.

Why doesn't that Wing Nut Daily nutbag Farah file a lawsuit against Obama?

After all he has all the proported evidence and presents new OMFG Obama is a Nazi facts daily.
post #593 of 594
Quote:

So far? Yes.

Why doesn't that Wing Nut Daily nutbag Farah file a lawsuit against Obama?

After all he has all the proported evidence and presents new OMFG Obama is a Nazi facts daily.

I know there are still several lawsuits pending.

Perhaps you should contact Farah him and ask him yourself.

post #594 of 594
Quote:

Perhaps you should contact Farah and ask him yourself.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Palin's Sailin'