or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Software › my screen saver system preference pane is messed up

my screen saver system preference pane is messed up

post #1 of 2
I get the beach ball in the screen saver preference pane. I removed custom screen savers and it is still a problem. I tried clearing Library/Caches for myself as well as /Library. Any other ideas? Takes forever to select a different screensaver and it just doesn't respond well.
Most of us employ the Internet not to seek the best information, but rather to select information that confirms our prejudices. - Nicholas D. Kristof
Most of us employ the Internet not to seek the best information, but rather to select information that confirms our prejudices. - Nicholas D. Kristof
post #2 of 2
http://discussions.apple.com/thread....art=0&tstart=0

Found a solution on the link above. The problem was with migration assistant and iLife Media Browser getting messed up. Had to resinstall the Media Browser from disc using pacifist and do a software update to get the new version.

It works fine now.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Apple Software
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Software › my screen saver system preference pane is messed up