or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Is there still no app to edit iWork files?

Is there still no app to edit iWork files?

post #1 of 6
We can edit Office files now (Docs2Go), but how about iWork files?

If not, is there any workaround?

Thanks.
post #2 of 6
Nope. None yet. Maybe there'll be an iWork App coming soon!
post #3 of 6
I've got QuickOffice which edits Word (2003) and Excel (2003) but not iWork.

I think I'll give Docs2Go a try out.

The solution is to probably save your iWork work in a MS compatible format.
A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this...
A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this...
post #4 of 6
Thanks for the replies.

And the wait continues.
post #5 of 6
Unlike QuickOffice, Docs2Go doesn't integrate with MobileMe.

It's good that the iPhone has such choice, QuickOffice comes from mainly a Symbian background and Docs2Go from Palm/Blackberry.
post #6 of 6
Anybody here wants to design one?
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Is there still no app to edit iWork files?