or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › It's the Hilarious Cartoons About Right Wing Sacred Cows Thread!

It's the Hilarious Cartoons About Right Wing Sacred Cows Thread! - Page 3

post #81 of 89

Actually it has more Rand in it but you have to find the easter egg. I'll give you a hint. The third line is a Rand quote.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #82 of 89
Trumptman, you have an 'Obama is a cunt' thread'. This thread was started in response to it.

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showthread.php?t=88090

That is the place for 'Obama is a cunt' cartoons.

This is the thread for 'Ayn Rand is a fucking terrible writer who turned selfishness into a cult and is idolised by bitter men who soothed away debilitating inadequacy during adolescence with a fantasy of unrecognised genius' cartoons.

Take your 'Obama is a cunt' cartoons to the 'Obama is a cunt' thread.

post #83 of 89
Here's a really funny cartoon!

post #84 of 89
I love this cartoon.

Conservatives really did celebrate when Barack Obama's pitch to the IOC was rejected. "Why," the cartoon suggests, "it's almost as if conservatives hate Barack Obama so much they'd have celebrated if World World III broke out when he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize!"

Hilarious.

You can tell it's not real by the fact that there are elephants wearing clothes. It's satire, and satire sort of works like that sometimes.

Sort of like a distorted reflection of reality.

Great cartoon.
post #85 of 89
It's not funny if you have to explain the punchline.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #86 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

It's not funny if you have to explain the punchline.

God, tell me about it.

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showp...&postcount=219
post #87 of 89
Maybe Obama or Chicago can refund the tax payers for the money spent to fly him there and back for the pitch.
post #88 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

God, tell me about it.

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showp...&postcount=219

Yep explaining it twice to two different people in two different places still doesn't make it funny. Likewise the lack of truth in it to exaggerate makes it unfunny as well.

Here is something that is funny though....
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

post #89 of 89
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › It's the Hilarious Cartoons About Right Wing Sacred Cows Thread!