or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › The AI Humor Thread

The AI Humor Thread

post #1 of 11
Let me start with a few words from Dave Barry's Desktop Calendar:

"A study on news media credibility showed that you, the public, think that we allow our judgement to be affected by big advertisers such as General Motors, whose cars are not only fun and reliable, but also prevent cancer."

Aldo is watching....
Aldo is watching....
post #2 of 11
lol
Because the people who are crazy enough to think thay can change the world, are the ones who do
Because the people who are crazy enough to think thay can change the world, are the ones who do
post #3 of 11
<a href="http://www.mosr.com" target="_blank">www.mosr.com</a>

/cheap shot
post #4 of 11
[quote]Originally posted by Jonathan:
<strong><a href="http://www.mosr.com" target="_blank">www.mosr.com</a>

/cheap shot</strong><hr></blockquote>

Oooh a saucer of milk for Jonathan!!

J :cool:
post #5 of 11
Two blondes walk into a bar.

*end of joke*
post #6 of 11
CD, I always knew that one as "two men walk into a bar... ouch..."

Humor eh? How 'bout what "it" really was.
Those who dance the dance must look very foolish to those who can't hear the music
Those who dance the dance must look very foolish to those who can't hear the music
post #7 of 11
Someone here (sorry for not giving credit where it is due) once posted this:

Thanks. This is (almost) a true story...

(Setting- a coffe shop in Brooklyn)
Windows Enthusiast: Macs suck.
revcmoney: Oh yeah? Check this out. (clears throat and holds down esc) tell me a joke... tell me a joke... TELL me a joke... TELL me a JOKE... tell ME a joke... Hey, come back here! Where are you going? What DAY is it... what day IS it?...
(fade out)

[ 12-04-2001: Message edited by: solo ]

[ 12-04-2001: Message edited by: solo ]</p>
post #8 of 11
[quote]Originally posted by solo:
<strong>Someone here (sorry for not giving credit where it is due) once posted this:

Thanks. This is (almost) a true story...

(Setting- a coffe shop in Brooklyn)
Windows Enthusiast: Macs suck.
revcmoney: Oh yeah? Check this out. (clears throat and holds down esc) tell me a joke... tell me a joke... TELL me a joke... TELL me a JOKE... tell ME a joke... Hey, come back here! Where are you going? What DAY is it... what day IS it?...
(fade out)

[ 12-04-2001: Message edited by: solo ]

[ 12-04-2001: Message edited by: solo ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

i've actually had this happen to me and it's NOT FUNNY. People thought my iBook was the biggest piece of shit on the planet after I tried this "amazing" idea.
I have a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.
I have a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.
post #9 of 11
More from Dave Barry:

"Today I am proud to present the following holiday feature, 'Christmas Projects for the Craft-impaired.' We'll start with an easy and inexpensive gift idea:

Holiday Coat Hangars

This is the perfect solution for that embarrassing moment when people give you a gift and you didn't get anything for them. Simply take an ordinary coat hangar from your closet, tie a festive red ribbon around it, and -- voila! -- you have a useful, handcrafted gift that perfectly expresses the holiday message:

'This cost me nothing.'"

Sweeet. I got a box full of hangars I don't need, too!

[ 12-04-2001: Message edited by: Moogs ]</p>
Aldo is watching....
Aldo is watching....
post #10 of 11
Oh yah, almost forgot...one of the biggest jokes I've seen in years:

Smush. Be sure to miss it every chance you get. Dumbest game show I think I've ever seen. Looks like a cross between a Gap commercial and...i dunno...something bad.

Aldo is watching....
Aldo is watching....
post #11 of 11
An angel appears at a faculty meeting and tells the dean that in return for his unselfish and exemplary behavior, the Lord will reward him with his choice of infinite wealth, wisdom, or beauty. Without hesitating, the dean selects infinite wisdom.

"Done!" says the angel, and disappears in a cloud of smoke and a bolt of lightning. Now, all heads turn toward the dean, who sits surrounded by a faint halo of light.

One of his colleagues whispers, "Say something." The dean sighs and says, "I should have taken the money."
shooby doo, shooby doo
shooby doo, shooby doo
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › The AI Humor Thread