or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › MacNN ruled by the IRON FIST

MacNN ruled by the IRON FIST

post #1 of 9

::LOCKED::

Sweet mother of pearl! :eek: Has anyone visited the OSX discussion at MacNN lately? I just stopped by and saw some 28 locked thread on the front page!

Makes me glad to be here at the home sweet home of AppleInsider. :cool:
post #2 of 9
yeha they went nuts over there.

MacNN Gestapo, anyone?
post #3 of 9
Those threads got moved not locked.
post #4 of 9
Check out the note at the top of the main forums page. They merged OS X discussion and support threads. Lots of locked threads = you'er in the support thread, which will soon not exist.
post #5 of 9

They're coming to take me away, ha-haa!!! To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time...
They're coming to take me away, ha-haa!!! To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time...
post #6 of 9
If you don't like locked threads, post over at macmonkey. I love it over there.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Twitter.
post #7 of 9
That's a very interesting image, grand illusion, could someone post the title and artist?
post #8 of 9
Mark Kostabi?
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #9 of 9
yea, it's<a href="http://artamerica.com/a4s/kos-art.shtml" target="_blank">Mark Kostabi</a>
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › MacNN ruled by the IRON FIST