or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › charades: word ideas

charades: word ideas

post #1 of 5
hey all.

going to play charades this weekend again after having done an impro last weekend after having had a few jack cokes, glogg, wine, and other various poisons. (gotta love them christmas parties)

It was hillarious to say the least. Anyone ever try and act out "Champagne Supernova" or "Illtempered Mutated Sea Bass"?

Well, seeing that it was such a hit, I was wondering if anyone had some good words, phrases, titles, names, etc that would be funny to see the other team act out. Don't care much if they are HARD... its just for fun.

I found some boyscout sites that had charades words... but they were pathetic.

Anyways, words, anyone?
I'm having deja-vu and amnesia at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
I'm having deja-vu and amnesia at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
post #2 of 5
Zo! I apologise in advance since this willnae any relevance ootside the UK, but when it came tae people's names for charades I always had a lot o' fun wi' that late, great British comedian Tony Hancock
Heedrum Ho
Heedrum Ho
post #3 of 5
[quote]Originally posted by Sir Mac o' the Isles:
<strong>Zo! I apologise in advance since this willnae any relevance ootside the UK, but when it came tae people's names for charades I always had a lot o' fun wi' that late, great British comedian Tony Hancock</strong><hr></blockquote>

What about Virginia Bottomley?!
post #4 of 5
[quote]Originally posted by jamiemarshall:
<strong>

What about Virginia Bottomley?!</strong><hr></blockquote>

Which, BTW, is an anagram of IM AN EVIL TORY BIGOT

J :cool:
post #5 of 5
Cubism
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › charades: word ideas