or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › WHOARRRR GRR GRRRGRGGRGRRGGRR!

WHOARRRR GRR GRRRGRGGRGRRGGRR!

post #1 of 12
<a href="http://www.dr.dk/skum/cigarfar/growl.htm" target="_blank">http://www.dr.dk/skum/cigarfar/growl.htm</a>
I can change my sig again!
post #2 of 12
I always wondered what they were saying... That was a load off my mind.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
post #3 of 12
Right... and the point is? Yeah.
Microsoft knows what's best for you, so keep quiet, open your wallet, and be a team player.
Microsoft knows what's best for you, so keep quiet, open your wallet, and be a team player.
post #4 of 12
That it was funny is my guess.
NoahJ
NoahJ
post #5 of 12
I think the point was humor. But then again some people can´t hear, others can´t see aso.

Eugene: How did you find the HP of the Danish National Broadcasting Company (our BBC)?
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
post #6 of 12
Hey, I smiled.

As a person that has listened to death metal before, I can really appreciate this. Thanx Eugene.
post #7 of 12
I received the link from somebody. Apparently, this stuff is real music, as they plug the band, album and website at the end....

post #8 of 12
that is quite amusing
"."
"."
post #9 of 12
one of my best friends listens to heavy metal and this kind of stuff and I could totally see him listening to it. Somehow, making it Karaoke renders it somewhat harmless...

This was great!
I'm having deja-vu and amnesia at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
I'm having deja-vu and amnesia at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
post #10 of 12
What's the point of this again?
post #11 of 12
[quote]Originally posted by cdhostage:
<strong>What's the point of this again?</strong><hr></blockquote>

To make people like you ask silly questions...
NoahJ
NoahJ
post #12 of 12
The point is WHOOARRR HRRRR FRRRR!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › WHOARRRR GRR GRRRGRGGRGRRGGRR!