or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › yo applenut and grover

yo applenut and grover

post #1 of 8
hey, i know we dont really get along too well and somehow almost always have contradicting opinions. however, i want to stop all these stupid and petty arguments.

applenut, even though i dont agree w/ u (as almost anyone in this country doesnt agree w/ u), lets stop these stupid disagreements, ok?
peace?

grover, even though we go to rival schools, thats no reason to jump all over eachother for no reason. ill treat u just like anyone else if u do the same.
peace bro?

ok im out fer the night...

later my fellow americans
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
post #2 of 8
[quote]Originally posted by _ alliance _:
<strong>hey, i know we dont really get along too well and somehow almost always have contradicting opinions. however, i want to stop all these stupid and petty arguments.

applenut, even though i dont agree w/ u (as almost anyone in this country doesnt agree w/ u), lets stop these stupid disagreements, ok?
peace?

later my fellow americans</strong><hr></blockquote>

That was a plea for peace?
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
post #3 of 8
[quote]Originally posted by _ alliance _:
<strong>hey, i know we dont really get along too well and somehow almost always have contradicting opinions. however, i want to stop all these stupid and petty arguments.

peace?

grover, even though we go to rival schools, thats no reason to jump all over eachother for no reason. ill treat u just like anyone else if u do the same.
peace bro?

later my fellow americans</strong><hr></blockquote>

Nice effort you're making, but I think the next time there's a thread about baseball you and applenut will start again.
post #4 of 8
I don't get it.

But America rules, yeah!

Can I get a big "Whooooop!" for America, alliance?

[ 12-14-2001: Message edited by: groverat ]</p>
proud resident of a failed state
proud resident of a failed state
post #5 of 8
Whoop.

I'm all for peace and all. But dman you guys are funny when you argue.
post #6 of 8
[quote]Originally posted by cdhostage:
<strong>Whoop.

I'm all for peace and all. But dman you guys are funny when you argue. </strong><hr></blockquote>

Yeah, most of the time the arguments are pretty funny.
post #7 of 8
[quote]Originally posted by EmAn:
<strong>

Yeah, most of the time the arguments are pretty funny.</strong><hr></blockquote>

yeah, well we try...

i live only to please

post #8 of 8
oh i almost fergot

WHOOOOP!!!!!!!!

Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › yo applenut and grover