or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Calling graphics artists...

Calling graphics artists...

post #1 of 6
Is anyone adriot enough with the virtual paintbrush to envision what Osama Bin Laden would look like without his mustache and beard?

Post your visualizations...
post #2 of 6
Actually I've been working on this for a few weeks, and I think I've just about got it right.

post #3 of 6
LOL!

Here's what happened at bin Laden's staff meeting last year:

OBL: "I ask you my brothers, how should we commence our attack on the evil capitalists in our plan to bring a new glory to Allah (may he be praised!) and the ways of Islam?"

Mohammed Omar: "Ze plane, boss, ze plane!"
post #4 of 6
[quote]Originally posted by tonton:
LOL!

Here's what happened at bin Laden's staff meeting last year:

OBL: "I ask you my brothers, how should we commence our attack on the evil capitalists in our plan to bring a new glory to Allah (may he be praised!) and the ways of Islam?"

Mohammed Omar: "Ze plane, boss, ze plane!"
<hr></blockquote>

He hates us because we're capitalists?
post #5 of 6
[quote]Originally posted by sizzle chest:
<strong>Actually I've been working on this for a few weeks, and I think I've just about got it right.

</strong><hr></blockquote>

*LMAO*

Good one...
Aldo is watching....
Aldo is watching....
post #6 of 6
In the latest Paris Match there is two pages of exactly that. What Osama could look like without beard, etc.

I am at work now but I could try and scan them when I get home.

You should see some of the renderings, pretty impressive.
I'm having deja-vu and amnesia at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
I'm having deja-vu and amnesia at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Calling graphics artists...