or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › No iPhone app ads without the permission of the site management.

No iPhone app ads without the permission of the site management.

post #1 of 12
As the subject thread says. Contact users "Kasper" or "nhughes" for more information.

Please do not ask me, I do not have the authority to allow app promotion.

Violators may find their ad deleted and their account banned.
post #2 of 12
You're saying no underhanded promotion of apps posing as part of one's comments, right?

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #3 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

You're saying no underhanded promotion of apps posing as part of one's comments, right?

I would say that's considered spamming. It's one thing if someone doesn't stand to gain from the sales of the app, but if someone is promoting their own app or is being paid to promote an app, then that's against the rules.
post #4 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by khristina View Post

iphone is my favorite phone

Good thread choice.
post #5 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post

I would say that's considered spamming. It's one thing if someone doesn't stand to gain from the sales of the app, but if someone is promoting their own app or is being paid to promote an app, then that's against the rules.

I agree completely about this. Spamming is a waste of space and it blocks users from seeing what they really want to see on here.
post #6 of 12
This thread is a surprisingly good "honeypot". Post spam here and you're quickly banned.
post #7 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasjoe View Post

1oo % agreed ..... with dear moderator !! it should be the rule that as the spammer come here .. it should be banned.!

wellover all .. this thread is about my cellphone.! why wouldnt i like it as well?

I guess someone thought I wasn't being serious.
post #8 of 12
Hilarious.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony88 View Post

This thread is a surprisingly good "honeypot". Post spam here and you're quickly banned.

Are you fricking kidding me, you foolish spambot? You're stealing text straight from a MOD and about YOU, for heaven's sake?!
post #10 of 12
That's just crazy. I wonder if typical spammers even know English. They often just copy text from earlier in a thread and add their links.
post #11 of 12
Lmfao
post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Are you fricking kidding me, you foolish spambot? You're stealing text straight from a MOD and about YOU, for heaven's sake?!

I just axed a spammer that quoted your criticism of a spammer, while lifting the same text again.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › No iPhone app ads without the permission of the site management.