or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › CONFIRMED!!!1!! I still haven't done any X-Mas shopping

CONFIRMED!!!1!! I still haven't done any X-Mas shopping

post #1 of 13
how bout the rest of you?
I have a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.
I have a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.
post #2 of 13
[quote]Originally posted by G4Dude:
<strong>how bout the rest of you?</strong><hr></blockquote>

yeah, thats about right
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
post #3 of 13
I did it all in one 4 hour trip to the mall Monday. 15 presents-my credit card is still smoking!

Jeff

[ 12-18-2001: Message edited by: jeffyboy ]</p>
What are you up to, Norm?

My ideal weight if I were 11 feet tall.
What are you up to, Norm?

My ideal weight if I were 11 feet tall.
post #4 of 13
it's great fun to go to the warehouse club (costco, sams, bj's, etc...) on x-mas eve and just watch...

.&lt;edit&gt; sp?

[ 12-18-2001: Message edited by: grand illusion ]</p>
They're coming to take me away, ha-haa!!! To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time...
They're coming to take me away, ha-haa!!! To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time...
post #5 of 13
I had a good run on Saturday. Often I can't think of something until I'm out. Like the Timex "Ironkids" watch for my nephew. I thought of a Timex sports watch for him and then sure enough they make a version for kids.

The best part was on Sunday when we went to the local postal place. We were the second people in line, the guy knew WTF he was doing, and everything went out in a snap.
post #6 of 13
I'm always at the mall and the only person I've bought for so far is my mom.
post #7 of 13
Is it me or is the population density in the malls a lot less, um, dense?

I usually had to stand in line for hours, but this year the only place that had a line was the Chick-Fil-A.

Weird.
Favorite Bumper Sticker:
Nuke the Gay Whales for Jesus!
Favorite Bumper Sticker:
Nuke the Gay Whales for Jesus!
post #8 of 13
[quote]Originally posted by Composer:

<strong>Is it me or is the population density in the malls a lot less, um, dense?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Ain't that way around here and I hate the crowds. I've done some shopping online but I still have to some at the mall. I'm dreading it.
shooby doo, shooby doo
shooby doo, shooby doo
post #9 of 13
Heh. I'm glad I'm not alone here.
post #10 of 13
do what I do. For the last three years I haven't bought my wife a Christmas present.
Nov 98 - Earliest Registered User on record
Jan 02 - Earliest iPad prediction
Nov 98 - Earliest Registered User on record
Jan 02 - Earliest iPad prediction
post #11 of 13
Ah, the miracle of Amazon.com...no traffic, no mall rats, no parking lot a-holes...just peace and serenity and inflated gift-wrap prices (which I avoid). I got gifts at Amazon for all but two of my family and loved ones. The others I got over the phone from a local theatre box office and an out-of-state sports merchandise retailer respectively. Stepped foot into a mall not once. Was pure bliss I tell you!

Aldo is watching....
Aldo is watching....
post #12 of 13
Yep...me too. But as soon as I get my ass out of this warm chair and into a warmern shower then I'm off....
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #13 of 13
[quote]Originally posted by JRC:
<strong>do what I do. For the last three years I haven't bought my wife a Christmas present.</strong><hr></blockquote>

:eek: My wife would kill me and leave me for the birds.

Got all my shopping done. Now my wife is finishing hers...
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › CONFIRMED!!!1!! I still haven't done any X-Mas shopping