or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Multi-phone Android platform seen overtaking iPhone by 2012

Multi-phone Android platform seen overtaking iPhone by 2012 - Page 3

post #81 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rot'nApple View Post

Who is the "they" in your sentence ending 'they perish'? Is it Apple? How many times have columnists written Apple's obituary?

Or, is it the other tech companies that may have some talent but are extremely lacking on the visionary front?

Would Windows have Aero if Apple didn't have Aqua?

Would Windows have Gadgets if Apple didn't have Widgets?

Would MS have the Zune if Apple didn't have the iPod?

Would HTC "touchscreen" have created the firestorm if Apple didn't have the iPhone?

Would all the other phone manufacturers and cell carriers have an App Store if Apple didn't have the App Store?

Would Palm's PRE find some other way to sync if Apple didn't have the ITMS?

I'm not saying Apple is the end all be all for computers, operating systems, music players with download stores and iPhones with app stores, etc. but they, in some areas, certainly had the visionary foresight that proved to be very rewarding, to which everybody and their cousin jumped on the Apple bandwagon!

If those early calls for Apple to sell the company and give the shareholders their money back and the obituaries of Apple's premature death were true, what would the computer and electronics world look like today?! Would it still be like it is? Would it be stagnant? Would it have improved somewhat but not as elegant and to the degree of usability as it is today? Would mp3 manufacturers be inventing Dell's Jukebox killers? Would the Zune be prominent and instead of the lexicon "Podcasts" would we be calling them "Zunecasts" or "Squirtcasts"? So many questions... where is Clarence when you need him?

Start at 4:51... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h39Ap...eature=related

Your own argument sort of proves his point. When the press was writing off Apple as dead, they were in fact pretty close. They had sat on MacOS and assumed its superiority would translate into success. Until Jobs returned and brought Rhapsody, they were speeding to oblivion.

They point is, your post agrees with talksense101's statement that they cannot afford to rest on their laurels. Their innovation is what has allowed them their resurgence. If they rest on their success and fail to innovate, then indeed they will perish.

"My 8th grade math teacher once said: "You can't help it if you're dumb, you are born that way. But stupid is self inflicted."" -Hiro. 

...sometimes it's both

"My 8th grade math teacher once said: "You can't help it if you're dumb, you are born that way. But stupid is self inflicted."" -Hiro. 

...sometimes it's both
post #82 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasein View Post

Apple, while it has essentially one phone, has a platform that extends to other devices (computer, possible tablet). It's also important to remember they all share a common kernel and the iPhone is essentially a computer with a phone as an option.

Android is also scalable to tablets, netbooks, etc.

...sometimes it's both

...sometimes it's both
post #83 of 145
Quote:
Android will overtake Apple's iPhone in terms of market share by 2012

Your talking about Android as if it's a phone when it's actually a software. So its really important to make the distinction here.

While i can accept that the amount of phones running Android will no doubt out number the amount of iPhones in the market place, the vast majority of Phone users don't care. I even bet most iPhone user's don't know it runs a version of OSX.

Dweeb 1, Oh what phone do you have?
Dweeb 2, Oh i use a symbian
Dweeb 1, Really, i use the "Android

Not!!!!
A reputation is not built upon the restful domain of one's comfort zone; it is made out of stalwart exposition of your core beliefs, for all challenges to disprove them as irrelevant hubris.- Berp...
A reputation is not built upon the restful domain of one's comfort zone; it is made out of stalwart exposition of your core beliefs, for all challenges to disprove them as irrelevant hubris.- Berp...
post #84 of 145
Gartner = FUD spreader. 'nuff said.

GB
post #85 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by tt92618 View Post

This is one of those rare occasions where I actually agree with TeckStud. I think people who are roundly dismissing Android are making a serious mistake, and I hope there aren't many of them sitting around inside 1 infinite loop.

There are many parallels between what is going on now in the smartphone space and what went on between Apple and M$ in the early years. Then Apple tied itself to one hardware manufacturer (itself) and they could never produce enough hardware to meet demand. Now the constraint is in provision of services their devices need to be useful / functional; the dependence upon AT&T cannot have any effect other than to limit market penetration, for obvious reasons. Recent experiences in markets where Apple is prohibited from exclusivity in contracts proves this point; in those markets Apple has surged when the artificial constraint of exclusivity has been removed.

Agreed. relying on a single carrier is a serious limitation for Apple. Whether it is the bad will that comes with AT&T or that every iPhone in the US runs on a helps saturate the single network or AT&T incompetence with their network in general.

Quote:

A second factor operating in the Android market is hardware innovation / cycles. No matter how hard Apple works to produce new and exciting hardware, Apple will never be able to keep up with 30 other companies all trying to bring product to market at the same time. It is almost inevitable that the iPhone will become stale in the minds of some consumers. In a market crowded with many devices of varying form factors, all of which provide a user experience that is close to Apple's, the value proposition that drives iPhone becomes less distinct. Thus far Apple has enjoyed having a very polished and integrated user experience that has surpassed everyone else by leaps and bounds. However, when the gap is narrowed, it is clear what happens; consumers become more influenced by other factors. This occurred after the introduction of Windows XP, which was 'close enough' to Mac OS that many consumers could not tell the difference. In that environment, they became influenced by other factors, factors like : 'gee, it costs more to buy that mac than a pc', and 'I can buy a pc at my local box store but I have to go to that weird mac dealer across town to get a mac', and 'there are 85 bajillion software apps for this PC here in this store, and only 10 for those macs.' In the absence of something compelling to convince the user to buy the mac, the purchase choice is obvious. If apple is not careful, the same logic will begin to emerge for iPhone.

Possibly, in general. But, in terms of product cycle/hardware innovation, it seems odd to think that Apple could not stay ahead of a multitude of companies. Those other companies are not working together, in general, so it isn't like their is any natural synergy of advances one makes spreading immediately to the others. Apple uses commodity parts, so as hardware in general advances, Apple benefits as much or more than the others. With the PA Semi acquisition, they should be able to get the best of both-commodity parts when suitable and custom parts when it sets them apart and makes them superior. Also, even in the PC space, Apple competes against numerous other hardware companies that do Windows and Apple manages to stay ahead of them fairly well.

Your point about the OS seems fair, however. As Android and pre improve and the user experience (OS and beyond) get closer to the iPhone, then the major advantage Apple owns is lessened...just as we saw happen with Windows-it got close enough.

Quote:

These factors all played a huge role in the M$ market victory over Apple. Don't cry foul - M$ did win in the market, which is why Apple has 10% and M$ has 90%. Apple is content to be the niche player now, but that is because Apple has reinvented itself to be that company. Apple was not always the market niche; it was the market leader, and it lost that lead to M$, and that is what we are talking about here. Apple presently enjoys a lead in software and in user experience. If Android manages to narrow the gap appreciably in user experience (and it is arguably true that it already has), then consumer logic will begin to be driven by other factors, some of which I mentioned above. As the resulting Android share grows, so will the Android software base. What will happen when Android is on 30 devices sold through every major carrier, and when the Android marketplace has 8 or 9 thousand apps? At that point, the iPhone value proposition will be dramatically less clear than it is now to the average consumer, and they will wonder 'why should I switch to AT&T when I can get three of these Android phones from my present carrier at the same price point?".

The Android strategy is not that different from the M$ strategy in the 80's and 90's, and Apple's position with iPhone is not that different from their position with MacOS then. I really hope someone at Apple is looking at these parallels and thinking about how they can break out of the pattern this time and avoid the results.

I am sure they are paying attention, even if some here think they can just coast.

...sometimes it's both

...sometimes it's both
post #86 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlituna View Post

dev
that version has never been even hinted at by Apple. it exists only in the fantasies of geeks like yourself. Do yourself a favor. Go tell the guy in the mirror that there is no Nano Phone, never was, never will be. And then maybe both of you can get over your disappointment.

you are a ludeite . APPLE NEVER EVER HINTS
the nanenite nano phone will debut with 75 million in sales by the second yr
750 million sales by yr 6/7

a nano phone that does some of what big brother phone does and sells with out a stupid contact but instead lets poorer people chose AT what monthly spending level they want . . If this happens then it will be the largest selling product ever in its price class. LARGEST selling product ever .

MVDO SW by apple will enable a carrier less system the free's us for ever from contracts and will enable apple to act on our behalf and buy our voice and data minutes in billion dollar pre paid blocks .
and the carriers win because all there under utilized systems would now get much more billable minutes .
APPLE'S nano phone will change the world once again.

every product apple ever sold combined in money and numbers will bow to the nano phone
dick tracey will come alive with video calls standard fare

peace

whats in a name ? 
beatles
whats in a name ? 
beatles
post #87 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulkas View Post

But, they are the same model line

Model line, family, your argument degenerates into a semantic quibble. They offer iPhones with 3 distinct capabilities. I think they qualify as distinct models. If you prefer to apply a different word, fine. It's still iPhones with 3 distinct capabilities.
post #88 of 145
Here is a link to an article with the oppositve point of view.

http://www.minyanville.com/articles/...862/from/yahoo

Both articles make some good points but I think the other article wins the day.
post #89 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbyrne View Post

Gartner = FUD spreader. 'nuff said.

GB

Who cares if it is FUD. It may be. It may be completely accurate or completely wrong or maybe even underestimating the success of Android. It doesn't matter.

The forecast is clear that the main reason the see the sort of growth for Android is the number of manufacturers. It is the same with the desktop, laptop and SmartPhone markets. Apple sells a unified model while others all sell variations of another platform. But who makes the most profit in those markets? At least on the mid-high end range for laptops and certainly in the smart phone market, Apple takes the lion share of the profit.

Let the others splinter and try to scavenge for scraps from Android sales, just as the PC guys just kill each other competing for the lowest common denominator of Windows sales. The same thing will happen here. Apple will take the cream and the others can fight over the scraps.

...sometimes it's both

...sometimes it's both
post #90 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

Model line, family, your argument degenerates into a semantic quibble. They offer iPhones with 3 distinct capabilities. I think they qualify as distinct models. If you prefer to apply a different word, fine. It's still iPhones with 3 distinct capabilities.

The discussion degenerated as soon as someone disingenuously tried to expand the number of models offered by using options available as model differentiators to make some random counter argument to a simple, factual statement. It was another pointless tangent from the beginning.

Edit: Also, what distinct capabilities do you claim the large capacity creates...besides, i don't know, more capacity?

...sometimes it's both

...sometimes it's both
post #91 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxman View Post

I agree that having only one model is not a great idea in the long run. The iPhone is still a novelty but this will wear off and people will want different models, even if only cosmetically. I really think Apple can own this market if they want to, however. I hope they will bring out different models such as a nano phone, but most of all different form factors. Another thing they could do (not sure how possible) is allow for more software visual customization in the form of skins. As Android matures and other phone makers bring out funky looking phones the allure of the iPhone will wane. There are other elements such as iTunes, iPhoto etc, but for most people those things aren't enough. People are fickle, they want variety and choice as far as phones go. Computers, not so much, perhaps.
Re the AT&T badwill - in more and more countries the iPhone is carried by multiple carriers. I am sure Apple is dying for Verizon to carry the phone and it will happen as soon as Verizon can prove they have viable coverage. In Canada, where Rogers was the only GSM carrier when I got my iPhone a year or so ago, two other carriers have suddenly popped up and announced that they too will carry the iPhone. I am amazed at how quickly they have got new network technology up and running.

Right. I'm so tired of that stale old car look of 4 tires, gas pedal to the right of the brake and steering wheel instead of joystick. I want a new car every 6 months with everything shuffled simply to keep the 'short attention span theatre' folks entertained.
post #92 of 145
post #93 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow View Post

... There is a reason: they (Apple) are building a platform. Abandoning a platform is not as easy as changing the phone.

I think you've underscored their differentiator; and, Apple has been successful at maintaining their focus on differentiation (platform and business model). Other companies suffer from me-too and other distractions. The next phase in their roadmap should be interesting.
Blindness is a condition as well as a state of mind.

post #94 of 145
Quote:

... Gartner, as usual, tosses logic out the window to make exactly the point that they decided on before they began their "analysis", which in this case, as historically, consists of constructing seemingly plausible arguments to support a biased prediction.

Permit me to append a clause to your statement, " ... particularly in support of their largest accounts."

post #95 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQB View Post

Right. I'm so tired of that stale old car look of 4 tires, gas pedal to the right of the brake and steering wheel instead of joystick. I want a new car every 6 months with everything shuffled simply to keep the 'short attention span theatre' folks entertained.

This makes no sense. You can't compare the form factor of a car to that of a phone. Talking about 'short attention span theatre' in regards to the technology industry gave me a chuckle though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadra 610 View Post

http://www.macdailynews.com/index.ph...faction_again/

Not bad for stale.

People actually have to buy the phone before they can be satisfied
post #96 of 145
Quote:

Edit: Also, what distinct capabilities do you claim the large capacity creates...besides, i don't know, more capacity?

This was already discussed. Your question however is equivalent to asking, "What distinct capabilities does 3G create, besides, I don't know, 3G?"
post #97 of 145
Very few people other than hi-tech gadget freaks will research the actual differences between the iPhone and Android. Whether or not Android overtakes iPhone is a function of how many regular people buy into the sales pitch: "just as good as an iPhone but cheaper" or "Better than an iPhone because it has _______ (insert obscure feature)"

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

post #98 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodude View Post

People actually have to buy the phone before they can be satisfied

I'm not sure what you mean by this.
post #99 of 145
Quote:

This was already discussed. Your question however is equivalent to asking, "What distinct capabilities does 3G create, besides, I don't know, 3G?"

No. Adding a 3G antenna makes it a 3G model. The capability this adds is the ability to use the 3G network...i.e. a new functionality...new capability.

Adding capacity gives you capacity.

...sometimes it's both

...sometimes it's both
post #100 of 145
Quote:

No. Adding a 3G antenna makes it a 3G model. The capability this adds is the ability to use the 3G network...i.e. a new functionality...new capability.

I think you've jumped the shark.
post #101 of 145
Quote:

I think you've jumped the shark.

I think you've gotten in over your head, again, by making thoughtless arguments, again. Persistence in admirable, but no so much when you are clearly shown to be wrong. Again.

...sometimes it's both

...sometimes it's both
post #102 of 145
This sounds a little Familiar. When the iPod was about the same age and the Zune and others were trying to grab some share. There were some articles - "right here - that said much the same thing. One I remember in particular stated "yes the the Zune is a bit clunky right now, But MS will learn, just wait a little and they will put out some editions that will outshine the iPod. Well we all see how accurate that commentator was. Not that Apple should not sit up and take notice and make some changes in certain areas. The big one in most markets is the choice of carrier. There were perhaps some good solid reasons for ATT in the US for example. However I question how many would not agree that ATT's performance has not been as helpful to Apple's iPhone sales as Apple was hoping for. I for one shall be pleased when that arrangement is adjusted somewhat.
HT
post #103 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlituna View Post

y
I have had a cosmetically different phone 6 times in the last 2 years. It's called buying a different case.

Good for you smartass, but why would I buy a case for my phone and a) double its size, b) make my very nice phone look like shit?
post #104 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadra 610 View Post

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

If people don't buy it in the first place (because it looks stale), then how are we going to know their customer satisfaction?
post #105 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQB View Post

Your analogy is a little topsy turvy there, because that is exactly what happens. The basic car remains the same but the 'look' changes. Same with the iphone, same basic functionality but a different look. You may wish we were still driving model T Fords (with souped up engines and independent suspension) but most people like change even if it is just superficial
post #106 of 145
Quote:

I think you've gotten in over your head, again, by making thoughtless arguments, again. Persistence in admirable, but no so much when you are clearly shown to be wrong. Again.

Well, if the 16GB 3GS (x) is the same as the 32GB 3GS (y), and y is $100 more than x, why are so many people buying y if it is the same as x?
post #107 of 145
Quote:

Well, if the 16GB 3GS (x) is the same as the 32GB 3GS (y), and y is $100 more than x, why are so many people buying y if it is the same as x?

Same model. That option increases price. Same model. The paid option doesn't make it a different model.

They could release a REDtm option of the 3GS and charge more for it. That would make it no more of a different model than black vs. white.

You are really stretching now to desperately cling to a failed argument. Maybe you will bring the refurbed offerings as another model.

...sometimes it's both

...sometimes it's both
post #108 of 145
Quote:

What is it then that you are expecting? That Apple would come out with a flip-iPhone? A slide-out iPhone? An iPhone with a physical keyboard? A mini iPhone nano? What would constitute a new model for you?
post #109 of 145
Quote:

Same model. That option increases price. Same model. The paid option doesn't make it a different model.

So explain to me how your argument is anything but a semantic distinction based on how you are defining 'model'?

EDIT: And following up on the post above, exactly how many feature differences (or 'options' as you call them) does an iPhone have to have before it is considered a distinct 'model', by your definition of course?
post #110 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by JupiterOne View Post

What is it then that you are expecting? That Apple would come out with a flip-iPhone? A slide-out iPhone? An iPhone with a physical keyboard? A mini iPhone nano? What would constitute a new model for you?

I don't expect anything in this regard. One of the reasons for Apple's success since Jobs return has been in their simplified product line. They don't need dozens of different models of iPhones. One model per year with colour and capacity as options for each model are enough.

What would constitute a new model? Anything significant change or addition of capability or functionality would do. Any of the changes you mention. Or a front facing camera or
a new CPU or GPU. Removing functionality for a stripped down cheaper version would also be a new model. A very significant change to the form factor, not just colour, might also be enough to call it a new model. Adding some more storage or changing the colour do not.

Can you imagine the boos at a WWDC if Jobs walked out and introduced a 'new' model that was just a larger flash capacity or came in a new colour? Clearly colour and capacity to not distinguish models. They are options.

Some posters just get themselves in a hole by posting the first thing that enters their head to respond to a post they disagree with. At least they are persistent.

...sometimes it's both

...sometimes it's both
post #111 of 145
Quote:

Anything significant change or addition of capability or functionality would do.

Can you define what exactly constitutes a 'significant' change? Not by example -- that would leave us in the dark when trying to decide if some unmentioned feature counts as a new model or not -- but with a concise definition?
post #112 of 145
Quote:

Can you define what exactly constitutes a 'significant' change? Not by example -- that would leave us in the dark when trying to decide if some unmentioned feature counts as a new model or not -- but with a concise definition?

Stupid question, but I am used to your distractions. Significant is clearly subjective.

If capacity and colour (but otherwise identical) are significant enough for you to consider new or different models, great. You are a salesperson's wet dream. Most will be more decerning. More storage is not enough to create distinct models.

...sometimes it's both

...sometimes it's both
post #113 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxman View Post

Your analogy is a little topsy turvy there, because that is exactly what happens. The basic car remains the same but the 'look' changes. Same with the iphone, same basic functionality but a different look. You may wish we were still driving model T Fords (with souped up engines and independent suspension) but most people like change even if it is just superficial

I think I have to stand by my admittedly hastily drawn analogy.
The iPhone has defined (at least for itself, and apparently for a lot of wannabes) a form factor of
- minimal (i.e. one) button
- no keyboard
- large screen
- touch/voice input

with everything else visible on the outside being pretty much software. There are obviously going to be endless changes under the hood.

The Android/WinMobile class of devices are differentiating themselves precisely by coming out with a large variety of phones that differ at that interface level. Specifically, keyboard, buttons, and therefore, screen size. If those elements aren't akin to the interface elements of a car (pedals, steering wheel), I don't know what is.

In any event, exactly what is Apple supposed to do to appease people who only see improvement in terms of an ever changing box?

Its a screen that you touch. You can waste time screwing around with that (and in the process, making your independent developers have to write for each), or call the box done and work on the software and internals.

I think Apple's answer is clear.

edit: ok, so the phone has 5 buttons... so shoot me. I don't see the edge of the device as the main battleground.
post #114 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasenj1 View Post

Exactly. Verizon is notorious for crippling their phones unless you pay them to unlock the features that are already on board. I expect the different carriers will lock down their phones with different DRM "features" to make sure only their apps run on their phones. Enabling this DRM checking will be a headache to developers who will have deal with different processes and levels of intrusiveness for all the carriers. In the end, devs - and users- will prefer Apple and its "one devil" model vs "lots of demons".

I expect the Android platform will be reasonably successful, but Apple's seamless, total-package approach, will dominate the splintered Android ecosystem.

- Jasen.

We still have to see that Android Market fragmentation. The developer - unlike on iPhone - always have a chance to deliver the application directly to the end user so I guess it won't be ever that much of headache.. but I got your point and it is something Google needs to monitor to have a successful platform. So far they pushed all the right buttons.
post #115 of 145
Quote:

Stupid question, but I am used to your distractions. Significant is clearly subjective.

If capacity and colour (but otherwise identical) are significant enough for you to consider new or different models, great. You are a salesperson's wet dream. Most will be more decerning. More storage is not enough to create distinct models.

Ah, I was wondering where Dr. Millmoss went to.
Pity the agnostic dyslectic. They spend all their time contemplating the existence of dog.
Pity the agnostic dyslectic. They spend all their time contemplating the existence of dog.
post #116 of 145
Quote:

Well, I didn't raise the color issue, someone else did, I only said I would be happy to include those if they insisted. So, significant can be whatever your whimsy dictates? Your distinctions are wholly arbitrary.

Most people that I speak to seem to distinguish the 16GB and 32GB iPhones as different models, and the 3GS and 3G as different models from different generations. But, however you like to see this is fine.
post #117 of 145
Quote:

I don't expect anything in this regard. One of the reasons for Apple's success since Jobs return has been in their simplified product line. They don't need dozens of different models of iPhones. One model per year with colour and capacity as options for each model are enough.

OK, we agree here.

Quote:
What would constitute a new model? Anything significant change or addition of capability or functionality would do. Any of the changes you mention. Or a front facing camera or a new CPU or GPU. Removing functionality for a stripped down cheaper version would also be a new model. A very significant change to the form factor, not just colour, might also be enough to call it a new model. Adding some more storage or changing the colour do not.

OK, and in your opinion, which of those things do you see as likely?
post #118 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQB;

I think I have to stand by my admittedly hastily drawn analogy.
The iPhone has defined (at least for itself, and apparently for a lot of wannabes) a form factor of
- minimal (i.e. one) button
- no keyboard
- large screen
- touch/voice input

with everything else visible on the outside being pretty much software. There are obviously going to be endless changes under the hood.

The Android/WinMobile class of devices are differentiating themselves precisely by coming out with a large variety of phones that differ at that interface level. Specifically, keyboard, buttons, and therefore, screen size. If those elements aren't akin to the interface elements of a car (pedals, steering wheel), I don't know what is.

In any event, exactly what is Apple supposed to do to appease people who only see improvement in terms of an ever changing box?

Its a screen that you touch. You can waste time screwing around with that (and in the process, making your independent developers have to write for each), or call the box done and work on the software and internals.

I think Apple's answer is clear.

edit: ok, so the phone has 5 buttons... so shoot me. I don't see the edge of the device as the main battleground.

There are plenty scope for design variations to the iPhone without adding buttons and keyboards. I am certainthe present iteration of iPhones is going to look positively antiquated futher down the line. I love the way the iPhone slide unobtrusively into a pocket but I have never been sold on it's looks.
post #119 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbarriault View Post

Where, exactly does Symbian have this 50% smartphone market share? In all my travels I've never seen a Nokia smartphone on anything but a display shelf, but I see iPhones, WinMo phones, and Android phones everywhere, and even a few Pres. No Nokia.

That's funny, I see Nokia phones everywhere I go, no Apple phones at all.
post #120 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post

Dan has an excellent piece about this fantasy story here:
http://www.roughlydrafted.com/2009/1...r-in-2012-why/
He makes a whole lot of sense, explaining why Gartner's shill income is about to evaporate from WinMo and has to look elsewhere for FUD dollars.

Daniel and excellent in the same sentence is a stretch, he is writing an article about Android, yet in the second paragraph he starts (and continues) abusing Microsoft, he is a one trick pony...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Multi-phone Android platform seen overtaking iPhone by 2012