or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Apple seeds second beta of Mac OS X 10.6.2 to developers

Apple seeds second beta of Mac OS X 10.6.2 to developers - Page 3

post #81 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bueller_007 View Post

I think you agree with me and you just don't know it.

If you "just minimize" a window, it SHOULD show up in Expose. I agree with you.

But if I subsequently "hide" an application that has minimized windows, then ALL windows of that hidden application (including the minimized ones) should be hidden from Expose.

When it comes to the behaviour of Expose, Hide should take precedence over Minimize because windows belong to applications, not the other way around.

That I do agree with. If you 'hide' an app from the dock, none of them should show. I think the fact that it changed from one way in Leopard to a different way in SL is confusing the thread unless your very clear as to which your speaking about.
3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 / iMac 27" 2.8 Quad i7 / 17" Macbook Pro Unibody / Mac Mini HTPC / iPhone 6 Plus 64GB /iPad with Retina Display 64 GB
3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 / iMac 27" 2.8 Quad i7 / 17" Macbook Pro Unibody / Mac Mini HTPC / iPhone 6 Plus 64GB /iPad with Retina Display 64 GB
post #82 of 82
Hopefully this fixes the bugs that plagued the first release....
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac OS X
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Apple seeds second beta of Mac OS X 10.6.2 to developers