or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Greatest Instrumental Prelude/Interlude/Ending to a Rock Song

Greatest Instrumental Prelude/Interlude/Ending to a Rock Song - Page 2

post #41 of 46
Very cool!

I have never seen Marr play. I'd have loved it. I came on the scene a little late. I wish I had been born in Manchester.

I've seen New Order at the Hollywood Bowl (lacklustre), Inspiral Carpets a few times (awesome) and New Fast Automatic Daffodils (great). Oh, and also saw 808 State at a rave type thing with Meat Beat Manifesto.

PS any news on a new Electronic record?
post #42 of 46
[quote] I saw The Smiths 14 years ago--and Johnny Marr was tremendous. One of the best live shows I've seen. <hr></blockquote>

I got to see them twice, first time on the Meat IS Murder Tour, absolutely incredible show. One of two times I've been at a show where they brought up the houselights, but people were going so nuts the band had to come back out and play another couple of songs.
post #43 of 46
Can't forget the begining of Cheap Trick's live cover of Aint That a Shame.
post #44 of 46
Trumpet/Sax intro in Dire Straits' "Your Latest Trick"
post #45 of 46

Wait a minute...cannot list instrumental intros including Pink Floyd and not have the following:

1: Shine on you Crazy Diamond

2: Wish you where here

3. Time

4. Interstellar Overdrive

5: Echoes

post #46 of 46
Oh, hi, over a decade ago, how are you doing?

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Greatest Instrumental Prelude/Interlude/Ending to a Rock Song