or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Greatest Instrumental Prelude/Interlude/Ending to a Rock Song

Greatest Instrumental Prelude/Interlude/Ending to a Rock Song - Page 2

post #41 of 46
Very cool!

I have never seen Marr play. I'd have loved it. I came on the scene a little late. I wish I had been born in Manchester.

I've seen New Order at the Hollywood Bowl (lacklustre), Inspiral Carpets a few times (awesome) and New Fast Automatic Daffodils (great). Oh, and also saw 808 State at a rave type thing with Meat Beat Manifesto.

PS any news on a new Electronic record?
post #42 of 46
[quote] I saw The Smiths 14 years ago--and Johnny Marr was tremendous. One of the best live shows I've seen. <hr></blockquote>

I got to see them twice, first time on the Meat IS Murder Tour, absolutely incredible show. One of two times I've been at a show where they brought up the houselights, but people were going so nuts the band had to come back out and play another couple of songs.
post #43 of 46
Can't forget the begining of Cheap Trick's live cover of Aint That a Shame.
post #44 of 46
Trumpet/Sax intro in Dire Straits' "Your Latest Trick"
post #45 of 46

Wait a minute...cannot list instrumental intros including Pink Floyd and not have the following:

1: Shine on you Crazy Diamond

2: Wish you where here

3. Time

4. Interstellar Overdrive

5: Echoes

post #46 of 46
Oh, hi, over a decade ago, how are you doing?

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Greatest Instrumental Prelude/Interlude/Ending to a Rock Song